Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Looking for a tomato fast buddy! >

Looking for a tomato fast buddy!

Community
Notices

Looking for a tomato fast buddy!

Old 09-29-2011, 08:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for a tomato fast buddy!

Hello! I've always had trouble staying within diet confines, as, I'm sure, is no rarity in the world of dieters. Calorie counting just annoys me, and i always make exceptions...This is precisely why I have chosen to do a fast. After doing some research on tomatoes (and noticing the Very affordable price at my local Food City), I have concluded that I will ambitiously attempt a week long tomato fast. Tomatoes are rich in potassium, vitamin C and Iron, with only a caloric penalty of 32! Also, they are luscious with anti-oxydants, which, through many health trends, we all know help fight free radicals which cause cell mutation (i.e. wrinkles, signs of gravity as well as cancer).
So, Whose with me!? Let's do this together! It's only a week, come on!

-Quintessa
Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Sorry, with all due respect, I'm done with extreme weight loss schemes. I know I can lose weight almost as fast by simply eating a reasonable amount of good food as I can by starving myself. If you want to do it, though, go for it! You have my best wishes!

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-01-2011, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

A week of eating just one food seems like a bigger risk than doing a week long fast. You'd better go organic if you're going to eat that much of one food because the pesticides which are less significant in smaller portions might really add up if you gorge on the tomatoes like that.