Notices

The Food Lovers Diet

Old 06-23-2013, 06:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default The Food Lovers Diet

I first heard about the food lovers diet on a TV infomercial and later on YouTube
I hadn't purchase the system yet but after watching it on tube, I made some modifications in my diet and started eating healthy food in correct timing and started smart snacking too.

@wolfbane20, thanks for the review. I guess they also provide healthy and tasty recipes in their diet kit. Hope to buy the food lovers diet kit very soon.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 07-15-2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 06-27-2013, 11:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default for sale food lovers

I ordered the food lovers kit, it did not appeal to me after I ordered it as I was eating low carb. It has alot of carbs in the plan. If someone wants to buy it from me, just let me know. I never used it and ordered it about 6months ago. I paid 150 for it and I will sell it for 120 dollars and ship it to you so it will cost you less than ordering it on line. thx donna