Community
Notices

HCG Protocol

Old 05-11-2010, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I would really like to get more info on the clinic you are using if you would be willing to share. I am close by and it would certainly be better than ordering a product over the internet from a foreign country, because that really scares me. I would appreciate any help you could offer!

Thanks,
Charlean
Old 05-26-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hcg Worries

I started homeopathic drops this past weekend, I've lost 5 lbs. Super excited! But as I am trying to keep myself distracted from wanting to eat I've been doing more research on Hcg. I have found that Homeopathic products are so diluted they don't have traces of the products in them. I've read that using homeopathic Hcg is basically putting water and alcohol under my tongue. I am so worried now that although I'm losing the weight, it's not from burning the fat the proper way in which Dr Simeons talks about. I bought Keto Stix and the results have been negative. I am discouraged now. I don't know what to think.

Any thoughts?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Question Question

I understand that people lose lots of weight on HCG.

As I have an underlying problem with my immune system and really only need to lose 20-30 pounds max, I don't think that it's a real option for me.

I was just wondering if once you make your goal weight, do you have to live the rest of your life on 500 calories a day?. That just doesn't seem like a healthy thing to do.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

You can get 'sticks' from the drugstore that you can test your urine to see if you are burining muscle or fat. I use the homopathic drops and am happy. If you were burning muscle, on 500 cal. a day, I would think you would be really tired and no energy. I am on my second week and have lots of energy so I gotta believe it is the fat burning.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default hcg

I just ended my 1st week on hcg grops and I lost 4 lbs so far.
My body does not feel weak at all, but there are times I want to binge just for the fun of it.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default hcg

I am on day 11 of my first round of hcg. I've lost 6.4 lbs.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Yes the homeopathic drops are very diluted but they do work. I did my first round on the hhcg last december and still lost about 15lbs in 21 days. The second round I used the pure hcg and had much better results, so I do reccomend getting the pure drops for your next round. I posted before where I get mine because no one can come close to the price they are offering for them.

As for the keto strips I test neg for the first 3-5 days then I start showing ketones. I know that I have to really watch my carbs because I am carb sensitive and if I get to many I will fall back to negitive on the strips. If you are still testing neg try cutting the carbs out as much as possible. Drop the bread stick/cracker and really watch the carbs in the fruit until you start testing positive. The slowly add them back in and watch what happens.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by megabuck
I am on day 11 of my first round of hcg. I've lost 6.4 lbs.
Awesome great job, megabuck! -- I am on day 29 and have lost 40 lbs as of this morning! I go to a clinic with an MD and take an injection everyday -- was hungry for the first week but now I feel like could even miss a meal if I wanted... heh heh.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default hcg

Thanks for the vote of confidence Smarkley. . i'm getting a litte discouraged though, i did not loose any weight on my third week. i am taking the drops, i hear the shots work better.... don't know what to do. does anyone have advice?????
Old 06-28-2010, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by megabuck
Thanks for the vote of confidence Smarkley. . i'm getting a litte discouraged though, i did not loose any weight on my third week. i am taking the drops, i hear the shots work better.... don't know what to do. does anyone have advice?????
do the shots, the drops are snake oil 9/10 times and the weight you lose is just glycogen depletion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.