Notices

HCG Diet

Old 11-03-2011, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Started HCG yesterday

I did a ton of research before I went this direction. There are pros and cons, but the cons are because the plan wasnt done correctly. It is doable.

I am not obese, but heavy for my height. My goal is to only loose 30-35 pounds and maintain. You do have to have dedication and mental endurance to do this tho'. I know I am not supposed to see the results YET, but I woke up this morning, weighed in, and I started at 137.5 and this morning I was at 135. My goal is 105 or 100. Im only 5'1", so you can see why I feel I am heavy for my stature.

I also drink Lean Shake (80z) and that really helps with curbing the appetite. I just want to regain some energy to be able to exercise and be at a healthy weight again.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Does anyone know a good site to order this from, or a good place to get it? I did a search online and found a site that looks ok but I'm a little hesitant to order diet plans online. There are so many scams out there on these. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Smile a source

Hi...i ordered from ghchealthproducts and it is a suitable product i would recommend. It does work, if u follow the protocol.

Last edited by VitoVino; 01-17-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

I am a true skeptic and was first told about the HCG diet from my anti-aging doctor a few years ago. I had 10 pounds to loose (hey im small so that is a lot for me) but I figured I could loose it with working out and aerobic exercise. But I was wrong. I have always been fit and thought I ate well. However, I wasn't as good as I thought at eating. All I did with all that working out was gain muscle over fat. I still had fat. And after having a baby over 40 I lost my tiny toned tummy and the c-section bulge. Finally a friend went on the diet and lost 25 lbs in her first round. I decided to try it and go the bio-identical route (hhcg KetoMist). OMG, I gained 4 lbs in the gorge days and lost it the first 2 days and then lost the other 10 lbs in 23 days. I transitioned then to P3. I have learned how to eat real food all the time, eat organic when I can afford it, watch my sugar and carbs not fats. I really think about portion size more and make better decisions on eating. Increased my protein with real food and feel much better. So yes you do learn how to eat properly if you read the books and do the diet as described. A cheat here and there does happen and it will be OK. Currently I am fighting off 3 lbs I put on somehow ( I think Halloween ). In two days I have lost 1.5 of the lbs I put on by doing a protein day and a P2 eating day at BMR. I am doing a protein day today and hopefully tomorrow I can go back to normal. You must weight daily, I know understand why.

So another thumbs up for the HCG.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:05 PM
FitDay Member

Default HCG produces quick results

Hello. I went on the HCG diet a couple of years ago, and lost 23 pounds. What kept me going was seeing the scale go down so quick. I need motivation to stay on a diet, and this diet really motivates me. Also, I tweaked the diet some and it still worked for me. I added green beans, pickles, jalapeno peppers, and Reed's salad dressing. I mixed the veggies and ate unlimited amounts and I still lost. Doing this helps the diet to not be so mundane. For excercise, I walk 2 miles a day at work, and then at home, I work out on my incline trainer 3-5 times a week. As far as I'm concerned, I am eating healthier, and for my body, I know what it takes to lose weight. If you think about it, on this diet, you eat more greens, which are low calorie, and that is good for you. I am now 52, and Weight Watchers, Atkins, etc... doesn't work for me because on those diets, believe it or not, too much food, fat, calories, or starches, is allowed. You just have to find what works for YOU.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:13 PM
FitDay Member

The HCG diet is a scam, and a risk to your health as well.

If you want to lose weight, it takes commitment - diet and exercise. It's hard at first, but there are no shortcuts. Luckily for you summer is coming. This means good weather for walking and biking (and running later) and lots of good quality fresh fruits and vegetables to eat.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sandradavis359
The HCG diet is a scam, and a risk to your health as well.

If you want to lose weight, it takes commitment - diet and exercise. It's hard at first, but there are no shortcuts. Luckily for you summer is coming. This means good weather for walking and biking (and running later) and lots of good quality fresh fruits and vegetables to eat.
How can you claim it to be a scam?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

I would have said the HCG diet was ridiculous, too, were it not for the fact that my primary care physician of 20 years recommended it. He also suggested a more traditional diet program, but said this one has proven to be successful for a lot of people. The clinic he referred me to requires a battery of blood tests and the approval of your doctor before accepting clients.

After 4 weeks, I've lost 16 lbs, not as much as advertised but perfectly fine with me. I'm not hungry and feel great. On past diets of 1200 or more calories, I've been hungry, cranky, sleepy and generally felt like crap. The real test will be in 3 weeks when I move to Stage 3 and try to manage a more normal diet without the HCG hormone.

I believe this protocol works, but I wouldn't recommend going into it without doctor supervision. And nothing's going to be a permanent solution unless you're prepared to change the way you approach food. Having my husband do this along with me (although with less to lose) means we'll be able to support each other, now and on down the road to healthier lifestyles. Good luck to everyone trying to do the same.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by slweir222
I would have said the HCG diet was ridiculous, too, were it not for the fact that my primary care physician of 20 years recommended it. He also suggested a more traditional diet program, but said this one has proven to be successful for a lot of people. The clinic he referred me to requires a battery of blood tests and the approval of your doctor before accepting clients.

After 4 weeks, I've lost 16 lbs, not as much as advertised but perfectly fine with me. I'm not hungry and feel great. On past diets of 1200 or more calories, I've been hungry, cranky, sleepy and generally felt like crap. The real test will be in 3 weeks when I move to Stage 3 and try to manage a more normal diet without the HCG hormone.

I believe this protocol works, but I wouldn't recommend going into it without doctor supervision. And nothing's going to be a permanent solution unless you're prepared to change the way you approach food. Having my husband do this along with me (although with less to lose) means we'll be able to support each other, now and on down the road to healthier lifestyles. Good luck to everyone trying to do the same.
I have been on the HCG diet too as recommended by my doctor. Couldn't lose weight by any other means. I needed to lose 15 pounds. I lost 15 pounds last April and have kept it off. Yes you have to change your eating habits but if you don't you will regain weight on any diet you try. The HCG diet taught me how to eat and what foods made me gain weight. If I choose to eat them anyway then it is my fault and I will gain weight. If I choose to eat healthy then I will continue to keep the weight off. I can eat more calories per day now than I every could before the HCG diet. It is amazing.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:05 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hcg

Hello Everybody!!!

My name is Monique, I am so new to this site. I think this site is a great way to seek information, and find support! Anyway I am on Day 3 of my HCG, so sick of being over weight. I have had success on a few other diets like quick trim, and ali, I am not a big fan of taking pills so I thought HCG would be the best choice for me. Please keep posting your weight lost updates!!

I am currently 202lbs at 5'8 hoping to be 150lbs asap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.