FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   What is good diet for a pregnant woman? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/28452-what-good-diet-pregnant-woman.html)

batranitin 10-25-2021 09:44 PM

What is good diet for a pregnant woman?

Being pregnant it is an important to eat healthy food and nutritious food items that help in the growth of the baby. As nutrition is very important before, and during pregnancy for the development and avoiding malnutrition. Minerals like Folic Acid is very important during the pregnancy, one should focus on the best food items that rich in folic acid. Five servings of fruits and vegetables per day is recommended. Whole-grains and cereals, and non-fat milk and milk products should be included in the diet. Fish, dried beans and peas should also be included and intake of water should be improved.

Indorelaparoscopy 12-02-2021 12:05 AM

Good diet for a pregnant woman

A healthy diet is an important part of a healthy lifestyle at any time, but especially vital if you're pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Healthy eating keeps you feeling good and gives your baby the essential nutrients they need in the womb.

Tarunagarwal 12-08-2021 05:11 PM

A nutritious diet is crucial at any time, but it's especially critical if you're pregnant or hoping to get pregnant. Healthy nutrition keeps you feeling well and provides your baby with the nutrients he or she requires while still in the womb. And Some Good Dry Fruits Like, Cashew, Figs, Walnuts, Raisins, Pistachios Are best during the period of pregnancy

ahvccenter 01-25-2022 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tarunagarwal (Post 145040)
A nutritious diet is crucial at any time, but it's especially critical if you're pregnant or hoping to get pregnant. Healthy nutrition keeps you feeling well and provides your baby with the nutrients he or she requires while still in the womb. And Some Good Dry Fruits Like, Cashew, Figs, Walnuts, Raisins, Pistachios Are best during the period of pregnancy

Yes It is very nice recommendation for the women in such situations ...

MarryTitcher 03-31-2022 09:16 PM

I think fruits and vegetables really helps, when u have a little child

shahpriti 04-08-2022 03:37 AM

Food And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy

Poor eating habits and being overweight can also increase the risk of gestational diabetes and pregnancy or birth complications.
  • High Mercury fish
  • Organ Meat
  • Processed Foods
  • Raw Sprouts
  • Alcohol
  • Raw Eggs
Food And Beverages To Eat During Pregnancy

It is essential that a pregnant woman should maintain a healthy diet. During this time your body needs additional nutrients, vitamins and minerals. An expectant mother needs an additional 350-500 calories per day during the second and third trimesters.
  • Legumes
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Vitamin A Rich Foods
  • Eggs
  • Green Vegetables
Pre-Breakfast Snack Ideas For Pregnancy Diet
  • A glass of plain cow’s milk
  • Almond milk
  • Milkshake
  • Apple juice
  • Tomato juice
  • Dry fruits
(Diet chart courtesy: Max Healthcare)

Breakfast Ideas For Pregnancy Diet
  • Bowl of fruits
  • Wheat Rava upma with lots of vegetables
  • Poha with lots of vegetables
  • Oats porridge
  • Whole wheat toast with butter and omelette
  • Vegetable omelette
  • Paranthas with fillings of spinach, dal, potatoes, carrots, beans, cottage cheese, cheese with curd
  • Mixed bean cutlet or patties
  • Some fruits to go along with the breakfast such as apricots, dates, sweet fig, banana, oranges
  • Cheese toast or cheese and vegetable sandwich
  • Vegetable khandvi
  • Rice sevai with lots of vegetables
(Diet chart courtesy: Max Healthcare)

sandas4 04-19-2022 09:51 PM

Minerals like Folic Acid is very important during the pregnancy, one should focus on the best food items that rich in folic acid

ErinKeegan 04-24-2022 03:18 PM

make choices in favor of quality food with high nutritional value, increase high iron foods (beef, beans, liver), follow the diet (eat several times a day), but remember the food is 2 times better but not 2 times more!

PreranaKaalki 05-01-2022 06:46 PM

If I were in your place, I would have not taken the risk of asking this on the internet. I would have only followed what my doctor would have advised.

Hulabi 10-27-2022 11:24 AM

My wife, when she was pregnant, used to eat as much fruit and fish as possible.