Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Diets For Weight Loss

Old 03-04-2020, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Diets For Weight Loss

In the 21st century the most common health problem faced by varied groups of people is obesity. Tempted by junk foods and buried under busy work schedule, people end up suffering from obesity. Obesity not only make us look out of shape, but also has serious impact on both our physical and mental health. This makes weight loss and fighting obesity an important issue for most of us.

A few changes in our conventional diet may help us to loose those extra kilos. Intermittent fasting is an ancient technique. Worldwide many people belonging to various religions fast on their religiously auspicious days or events. This is nothing but a example of intermittent fasting embedded with religious sentiments. Intermittent fasting also known as intermittent energy restrictions is a technique of voluntary fasting and eating after a fixed interval of time. It involves eating after an interval of 6, 9 or 12 hours. This gap between consecutive meals boosts the metabolism process, and also allows the proper and complete breakdown of the consumed food.

This slow and complete metabolism burns up the calories needs from consumed food and less amount of calories are converted in fat cells. This also helps to break down the stored fat cells as a artificially calorie deficiency is created by fasting.

Another diet style known as Keto diet is becoming very popular as a fast way to loose weight. Keto diet involves a strict expulsion of carbohydrates from the diet replacing them by healthy fats and proteins. Due to the absence of carbohydrates and glucose the body starts ketosis. Ketosis is a process of breaking fat cells instead of glucose to produce energy to run the body. Thus the keto diet promotes breakdown of the stored fat cells of our body and help in faster weight loss.

Vegan diet is another popular diet which helps in weight loss. Vegan diet involves only plants, plant products and a strict avoidance of any animal products even dairy. Avoiding all the animal products and dairy means avoiding all the harmful animal fats, cholesterol and oils which are mainly responsible for the extra kilos we gain. Thus following a Vegan diet helps us to loose those extra gained fats faster.
thelifeco likes this.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-27-2022 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Not enough protein

Not enough high quality protein to build solid muscle.
Old 05-13-2020, 07:22 PM
FitDay Member

I tried keto diet and the results were awesome. But just sticking to diet is not just the answer. A good workout routine is necessary for losing extra body fats. I tried both and the results were amazing.
Old 01-17-2021, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

I came across this post while looking for information related to blog search ... It's a good post ... keep posting and updating information.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Hi guptaradhika686,

I have searched the best diet plans to help you shed weight and improve your overall health.

1. Intermittent fasting.
2. Plant-based diets.
3. Low-carb diets.
4. The paleo diet.
5. Low-fat diets.
6. The Mediterranean diet.
7. WW (Weight Watchers)
8. The DASH diet.
9. Supplements

Hopefully, you will be satisfy with my reply.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 05-02-2022 at 01:58 AM. Reason: advert
Old 04-10-2021, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Obesity is indeed a hassle that makes everything difficult in our day-to-day life. Along with that it also diminishes our confidence and ability to work more.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:35 PM
FitDay Member

body fats
Old 10-28-2021, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

I can tell you about the Keto diet. Because I used it myself. This is an extremely effective diet which by its completion shows you if you have the willpower or not. The most important thing to remember is to maintain a proper diet after the diet is over. Remember one thing, don't forget to have enough vitamins and amino acids or your immune system could be compromised
Old 11-13-2021, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

I Won to loss Weight within 1 month
Old 12-30-2021, 08:37 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Diet for weight loss

Only high protein diet helps in weight loss and reduce your carbs and 0 fat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.