FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Diets For Weight Loss (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/27563-diets-weight-loss.html)

Alexdenn05 01-07-2022 07:22 PM

Obesity is indeed a hassle that makes everything difficult in our day-to-day life.

mattpobrien4 01-12-2022 06:00 PM

I eat heavy. But i am still slim :D

ibrahimh0321 01-22-2022 02:26 AM

There are many other diets besides keto diet and vegetarian diet but keto is more popular among people.

Lisa_allen 02-25-2022 12:10 AM

Here is the best diet for weight loss.
  • Whole eggs
  • Leafy greens
  • Cruciferous vegetables
  • Chicken breast and some lean meats
  • Potatoes and other root vegetables
  • Beans and legumes
  • Cottage cheese
  • Dairy products tend to be high in protein.
  • Avocados
  • Whole grains
  • Chili pepper
Along with moderation and regular exercise, eating these nutritious foods should help pave the way to a healthy life.

Cyberbeauty 03-29-2022 09:37 PM

Intuitive eating. At its core, IE involves going back to the way we were naturally born to eat. When we were young, we ate when hungry and stopped when full, something we innately felt by listening to our body’s cues. We were not born measuring portions, tracking macros, or counting calories, and we did not pay attention to any external forces telling us what we should or shouldn’t do to be healthy (or thin, as diet culture would have it). The need to eat, or stop eating, was fully intuitive. Finding a way back to those internal cues is a large part of the intuitive eating practice. As a non-diet approach, IE involves meeting both physical and psychological needs, because mental health is equally important, and only YOUknow what youneed at any given time. You are the expert of your own body.

David_Jack 04-26-2022 01:00 AM

A high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet is the most effective diet for promoting weight loss and reducing hunger, at least in the short term.

PreranaKaalki 05-01-2022 06:48 PM

I wish I could eat all I like without gaining weight. It feels like sometimes, even a sip of water gives me an extra kilo.

elizabethb11 08-01-2022 11:24 PM

Losing weight is often difficult. But you don't have to go on an extreme diet to see results! You just need to find a plan that works for your lifestyle and body type.

But talking about diet, below are some best weight loss diets.

· The Paleo Diet

· Keto diet

· Atkins diet

· Sugar detox

larkbegin 09-11-2022 09:36 PM

When it comes to weight loss, there are a lot of different diets out there. But which one is right for you?

If you're looking to lose weight, you have a few different options. You can go on a low-carb diet, a low-fat diet, or a Mediterranean diet.

Each of these diets has its own pros and cons. But if you're looking for the best results, you should try a combination of all three.

A low-carb diet will help you lose weight quickly. But it's not sustainable in the long term. A low-fat diet will help you lose weight slowly and steadily. But it's not as effective as a low-carb diet. And a Mediterranean diet will help you lose weight and keep it off.

Loyola123 09-25-2022 02:17 AM

Hello