Notices

Good Start - Lost 24lbs

Old 07-27-2019, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good Start - Lost 24lbs

Back in May, I decided to switch jobs and also was at my heaviest weight. So I decided, since I was making such radical changes, I should also make some healthy changes too. I finally decided to get started on an amazing health and wellness system and I can’t believe what’s happened already!

I’ve only been using the system for 2.5 months, and I’ve already experienced increased energy and lost 24 lbs so far! I’ve tried so many things before this. It’s super simple to follow, and everything tastes great! Finally, a solution that works for me when coupled with 15 minutes a morning on my Bowflex Max Trainer.

Still have a long ways to go on the goal to drop 100lbs. Happy to talk about my experience and what has been working for me.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:35 AM
Super Moderator

Congratulations!
Old 10-25-2019, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

It seems unreal but you overtake that! Congrats!
Old 10-31-2019, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations! Feels great when your hard work pays off, doesn't it?
Old 08-01-2020, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

it is great!
Old 08-01-2020, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

It's cool that you've found the strength
Old 09-28-2020, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats to you... Any new updates???
Old 10-29-2020, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm glad that you finally found a strategy that works for you

I have just broken through a mile stone in my journey losing my 50th pound last week! I found that my turning point was sticking to a strict workout schedule and diet. I was never one for working out but I just got this 2-in-1 pre workout/fat burner in it's worked wonders. I suggest you check one of them out - http://https://healthygymhabits.com/...-pre-workouts/

Also have you been counting your calories? I just got an app that does this for me and was surprised what foods were ruining my weight loss efforts! I'd also suggest you check out those too. I myself use the App MyPlate.

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-29-2020, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HannahBrown3

I have just broken through a mile stone in my journey losing my 50th pound last week! I found that my turning point was sticking to a strict workout schedule and diet. I was never one for working out but I just got this 2-in-1 pre workout/fat burner in it's worked wonders. I suggest you check one of them out.

Also have you been counting your calories? I just got an app that does this for me and was surprised what foods were ruining my weight loss efforts! I'd also suggest you check out those too. I myself use the App MyPlate.
Interesting advice, i've never heard of a fat burner and pre workout but i'll have to check it out! I've used similar calorie tracking apps as well but have recently stopped to to them taking a large amount of work. Wishing you luck on your weight loss journey!
Old 03-04-2021, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Hi. It's great that you are sharing your story, thank you so much! I changed jobs too, try to work out 4 times a week, and changed my diet. Good luck to you!