Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Vegetables to lose weight >

Vegetables to lose weight

Community
Notices

Vegetables to lose weight

Old 01-17-2021, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here for the first time I found this board and found it really useful and it helped me a lot. I hope I can present something in return and help others like you have helped me
Old 02-09-2021, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

I didn't really like vegetables until I realized that you just have to cook them right or eat them with other foods. I'm allergic to mushrooms, but everything else I eat now is a pleasure. Especially if you add chicken to them.
Old 02-13-2021, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you. It is really useful
Old 03-17-2021, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

This list is actually helpful since I have been planning on loosing some weight. A lot of people have told me that cucumber, carrots, onions, lettuce and green chilies are really good fo both weight loss and gaining strong metabolism.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

Spinach - Low in Calories
Old 07-07-2021, 10:31 PM
FitDay Member

No, they are not low carbs veggies. They are just low-calorie veggies, which don't give you lots of calories when you consume them. Instead, if you are trying to lose some extra pounds then consuming them in large quantities can help you with consuming less unhealthy foods or unnecessary carbs.
Old 12-19-2021, 05:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Vegetables to lose weight

Yes, all these are carb-free veggies, and one who wants to lose weight should consume maximum veggies from this list. All greens are rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins. So consume them if you have a goal to lose a few pounds.
Old 01-22-2022, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

great post for those people who want to lose their weight
Old 03-31-2022, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Agree with you, carrots really helps to be not hungry and to lose weight faster
Old 11-09-2022, 06:16 PM
FitDay Member

There are a wide variety of vegetables to choose from when trying to lose weight, and it can be tough to know which ones are the best to eat. However, experts have a few suggestions when it comes to the best vegetables to help with weight loss. Some of the top vegetables to eat when trying to lose weight include leafy greens, such as spinach and kale. These greens are low in calories and high in fiber, which can help to keep you feeling full. Other great vegetables for weight loss include broccoli, cauliflower, and tomatoes. These vegetables are also low in calories and high in nutrients, making them a great choice for a healthy diet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.