Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Has anyone had success with the Yoga Burn program? >

Has anyone had success with the Yoga Burn program?

Notices

Has anyone had success with the Yoga Burn program?

Old 06-23-2018, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Has anyone had success with the Yoga Burn program?

Hello, I'm just wondering has anyone here had any success with the Yoga Burn program? I read a review online about it at http://healthysuccessreviews.com/yoga-burn-review/ and it does sound good and seem to give good results but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who's had any success with it and if so has it been long term?

Last edited by tpizzie51; 06-26-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: TOS followed by creating 10+ posts before posting any links, is there some kind of problem
Old 06-26-2018, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

This program claims to work well and reviews suggest its good but its up to the user .
Old 06-26-2018, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by patilpoojasc
Yoga is not a solution but more of a process. It can help you get in touch with yourself at a core point of your being. Yoga turns your attention inward instead of pointing you to some external solution; building self-confidence while losing weight too. For a whole body-mind development.

The most popular form of yoga in the United States involves physical postures which reflect the meditative aspects of yoga. Its practice provides numerous health benefits.
Yea I know, however yoga is a workout in and of itself and im wondering if anyone has ever used it here and if you think the review I posted is true to other peoples results. Have you tried it?

Originally Posted by healthfitness6
This program claims to work well and reviews suggest its good but its up to the user .
Indeed, which I why I would like to know if any users have used the program. What do you think about it based on what you've seen or heard about?
Old 06-28-2018, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default yoga

Never tried yoga
Old 06-28-2018, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

Yoga Burn is a completely downloadable and computerized body molding program for ladies that is constantly accessible readily available through any cell phone, any work area or PC. What influences Yoga To consume so interesting and successful is its vital 3 stage way to deal with common, sound weight reduction which particularly addresses the requirements and difficulties regular ladies confront with regards to getting thinner, forming their body and feeling sure. Yoga Burn's one of a kind 3-stage approach is alluded to as Dynamic Sequencing,
Old 07-02-2018, 03:13 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by CoreyB3
Never tried yoga
They actually have an article on the same website with that review that's literally geared towards yoga for beginners that can be done at home, http://healthysuccessreviews.com/eas...inners-at-home, and I think if you wanted to get into yoga you may wanna start there because there are videos and pics for any beginner to gain a clear understanding. Good luck!

Originally Posted by patilpoojasc
Yoga Burn is a completely downloadable and computerized body molding program for ladies that is constantly accessible readily available through any cell phone, any work area or PC. What influences Yoga To consume so interesting and successful is its vital 3 stage way to deal with common, sound weight reduction which particularly addresses the requirements and difficulties regular ladies confront with regards to getting thinner, forming their body and feeling sure. Yoga Burn's one of a kind 3-stage approach is alluded to as Dynamic Sequencing,
Yes, all those things are more or less spoken about in the review. However, I'm really much more interested to know if anyone has actually bought it and used it along with the success they had with it.