Notices

Sensa anyone?

Old 11-11-2010, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sensa anyone?

Has anyone taken or tried Sensa? I was thinking about ordering it, but I still have my doubts.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM
FitDay Member

It looks like a big bag of rubbish to me. Sprinkle some magic fairy powder over your rashers and voila, you lose weight. I can't quite imagine what exactly that 'smell enhancer' is, i mean, what it is from the chemical point of view. MSG??? If you want to try something, chromium worked well for me, it really does make a huge difference in killing those sugar cravings, i take 200mg daily of chromium picolinate. Also, if you feel really adventurous, try the Chinese herb called Ma Huang (but i think this is banned in the US coz it's a sort of amphetamine, it works well but makes people aggressive and can cause heart failure).
Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

is it free? I hear commercials every day about "be one of the first xx amount of people to call to receive yours free". If it's that good, why would they have to pay to advertise to give it away? Anytime I hear something like that, I think SCAM. Probably "free", you pay shipping, now that they have your CC#, you'll be held hostage and end up costing you more than you ever though something free could.

kinda like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBLM3P7U-8g
Old 11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

In my opinion, the whole "herbal" market is a bunch of unregulated drugs. Think about it. All prescription drugs started out as a plant derivative. They may be synthesized in a lab in a more concentrated or altered form to make them more effective, but somewere along the line the drug started out as a plant. Cocaine is "herbal" if you want to get technical about it. The herbal supplement market reminds me of the snake oil salesmen of the old west. Some of it might help, some of it is downright dangerous, and most of it does nothing at all. You have no idea of knowing how concentrated the product is or how ethical the company making it is. There's little to no regulation (at least in the US) for manufacturing and storage. Buyer beware.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Ahhh.. All good points! Thanks for the comments. Makes me think twice about getting it.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Has anyone heard of the all natural product Calotren? I heard it advertised on the radio. You take some capsules before bedtime and it helps you lose weight. At least that is what I heard on the advertisement. Thanks!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

I tried it and it worked really well. It really did cut my appetite, and often without me realizing it. I lost 15 lbs. easily, then just quite using it because I got busy and I like to eat, deep down really didn't want my appetite to be cut, I enjoyed eating! I had no problem keeping that weight off once I quit using it. Some of the weight came back after 2 years when my thyroid went hypo. There is a lot of science to back this up.