Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 11-21-2010, 02:57 PM
FitDay Member

I am maintaining my 38 pound loss so far.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:24 AM
FitDay Member

I have to say that even if I posted the other point of view I am really intrigued...I mean when you think it is very short term with long term results, you can't help but being tempted!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:46 AM
FitDay Member

I know what you mean. I've been researching it and the positive responses are overwhelming. It's not surprising to lose weight on only 500 calories, but what intrigues me is the lack of hunger.

I have two friends who just did this protocol, and they said they felt great, other than a headache the first couple of days, no hunger, and no aches & pains in the joints.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by LisaAnnie
I know what you mean. I've been researching it and the positive responses are overwhelming. It's not surprising to lose weight on only 500 calories, but what intrigues me is the lack of hunger.

I have two friends who just did this protocol, and they said they felt great, other than a headache the first couple of days, no hunger, and no aches & pains in the joints.
I am looking into it but I am Canadian and the h-hcg drops are hard to come by around here.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:32 AM
FitDay Member

The company that now sells h-hcg drops around here (Canada) charges $149. per bottle...no mention of the size or anything...I am disappointed since I was all gung ho to try it!!! Since it is an actual health food store, it is more likely to be reputable than some of our on-line options (some orders from the U.S. get confiscated at the border so I am not willing to take a chance...).

Another option is hgcdietcanada...I think it may be a sister company to your hcgdiet...
They use Myhcg drops plus...Has anyone used this specific brand? They are supposedly on sale so I am seriously considering them if anyone can please provide me with some feedback.

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:12 AM
FitDay Member

HCG in itself does not cause you to lose weight. There isn't proof that is helps for that puspose but there also isn't prove that is doesn't. HCG allows you to cut back calories for the results you want and make your body burn the stored fat to make up for the rest. The dosage is so small. When I got it I couldn't believe the amount I was using. As far as the water weight, you will lose that very quickly. However, I am weighing myself daily and also checking how much fat I have and BMI. That number is definitely going down. It is most definitely not the easy way out. I have worked really hard for my results.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by soon2bkimk
HCG in itself does not cause you to lose weight. There isn't proof that is helps for that puspose but there also isn't prove that is doesn't. HCG allows you to cut back calories for the results you want and make your body burn the stored fat to make up for the rest. The dosage is so small. When I got it I couldn't believe the amount I was using. As far as the water weight, you will lose that very quickly. However, I am weighing myself daily and also checking how much fat I have and BMI. That number is definitely going down. It is most definitely not the easy way out. I have worked really hard for my results.
I'm not sure if your post is directed to anyone in particular but I personally never got the impression it was easy...just faster results.

Congrats on all your hard work ...and results
Old 11-30-2010, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Oh no, sorry that wasn't for you. Saw some other posts on here I did not agree with and wanted to put my personal experience in here.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for responding and have a good night.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

I just started on Monday. I am down 7 pounds so far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.