Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 10-04-2010, 01:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by l55centaur
Congratulations! It sounds like you are doing great. Are you doing injections or the sublingual drops? How is your hunger on the VLCD? Keep up the good work and please keep us informed on your progress. It's very motivating and I'm getting excited about starting this diet.

Are you using your regular deodorant, creams and shampoos or did you change those as suggested also? Super Supplements has the best hygiene products by J/A/S/O/N at a much cheaper cost than PharmacyEscrow. I ordered them online with free shipping; however, they do have local stores here in Washington.
I am taking sublingual drops. I haven't changed any personal products, just stuck faithfully to the diet with absolutly no cheating. After the first 2 weeks, no hunger at all. Today is day 40.... weighed in at 244 lbs. Total loss to date 46 lbs! Just 2.5 weeks left until i get a well needed break.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with focusing on classes for my Certification (Certified Holistic Nutrition Counsler through Institute of Integrative Nutrition) and taking additional classes.

Since July 22, I have successfully done 2 rounds of HCG. My first round I did the homeopathic drops and lost about 15 pounds in the 23 days. The second round I did injections and in 30 days I lost 23 pounds. I have thyroid issues and diabetic and I lose slow, but I am happy with my progress.

I am currently on Phase 3 and basically back to eating the Paleo / Primal Blue Print plan that I was following before. I am maintaining pretty well. I have a grapefruit for breakfast every morning and an apple every evening. It was suggested in the Simeon's Protocol to have an apple every day. My weight is holding steady, but I am still losing inches, which is a good thing!!

Between both rounds I have lost 38 pounds (start weight was 256 and currently holding at 218) and I have went from a size 20 down to a size 16 and some 14's. I have more energy and the only medication I am currently taking is for my thyroid. I am able to walk my dogs every afternoon without huffing and puffing and aches and pains in my legs, hips, knees and ankles are gone too.

People will try to tell you that what your doing is unhealthy. My doctor suggested that I go on Primal Blue Print. She said the excess weight is far more detrimental to my health than temporarily doing a low calorie plan. What people don't realize or are just too hard headed to see is that your body is burning fat which is the equivalent of eating those calories. The fat cells are mobilized and utilized as additional calories!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

Yay! I'm doing the HCG diet too =) I'm on Day 8 (Day 6 of the VLCD) and have lost 7 lbs so far. I'm glad to see there's more positive people on this topic than negative. I've given up trying t explain it to people because most just want to judge it in a bad way and not listen.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:22 PM
FitDay Member

Alison, I was on the HCG diet last year, and I lost 23 pounds. It is so motivating to lose that quick. I don't think you are dehydrated. I drank 70 ounces or more of water per day, plus green/regular tea during the day. I kept the weight off for around 9 months, then it started creeping back, but I was eating more. I applaud you. Stick to your guns. I know this diet works, and for me, it wasn't that hard to do as long as I had fresh tomatoes from the garden. I am starting back on it today. One thing, I didn't think the homeopathic HCG would work well since it is basically diluted. Good luck to you!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

I've read the first 7 pages of this thread. So how is Alison today? Weight loss wise?

I've heard people talk about HCG, but this thread has really made me think harder about trying it.
But has anyone used this while going through Menopause and on HRT?

My weight seems to stay anywhere from 210 to 220, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get below 200. I'll lose a bit then gain it back. I don't eat alot, but I know its what I eat.
I'm ready to make big changes in my life, because I have to more than ever to control my Menopause symptoms. But I need that boost to get me going.

Reading this thread has really motivated me :-)

Robin

Also, which drops did you buy from Amazon? And did the diet plan come with it, or do I need to also buy one of the books?

Last edited by Texasmom65; 10-29-2010 at 04:25 AM. Reason: added more
Old 11-03-2010, 01:50 PM
FitDay Member

I just got my order in today and am excited to start this weekend - along with Zumba! The only thing that bothers me is how people are quick to judge without actually understanding how HCG works. All my friends have said I am going to kill myself on this protocal. I even have a medical background, and they are still skeptical. Whatever, we will just have to "weight" and see
Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 AM
FitDay Member

Good Luck Lizzie.

I know how you feel. I have not told anyone but my husband that I plan on doing this. And he keeps telling me the same thing. But oh well, when I'm skinny and healthy we will see who is laughing then.

I've got the book, now waiting on the drops to come in, hopefully will be here tomorrow. If so, plan on starting Saturday, since Sat. and Sun can be my loading days, then the 500 calorie on Monday. :-)

Good luck to both of us.

Keep us posted.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

It is 500 from eating, NOT 500 TOTAL The HCG , (drops, injections, or spray ) is between 1200-1800 calories.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jmiller0212
Ltrain.....Check out Link removed. You will find all the answers to your questions re: saggy skin, etc.... But the answer is no, you won't get it. The Dr's protocol is long, but gives all the medical answers you need to make an informed decision instead of assuming it's a bad idea.

Allisonrae....continue on, sounds like you are dedicated & committed and doing great! I hope to have as good of results as you have. Only on day 2 of the VLCD phase, but lost 5 lbs the first day. I know that will even out to .5-1 lb a day shortly, but after reading multiple sites, pro and con, for this weight loss and lifestyle alternative, I am excited about the possibilities! And thanks for the recipe site, I'll check it out!

I know there are many people who are skeptical and quick to jump to the negatives, but I've had no headaches, no issues, I'm feeling great, very positive, and happy about the personal decisions I've made for myself!!
other point of view for your information

HCG Diet | How Does the HCG Diet Work | HCG Diet Dangers

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 02-20-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default hcg dieter

i just finished phase 2 of the hcg diet, lost 12 pounds in 23 days, now at my goal weight of 126lbs, i have many friends and family that did this diet over a year ago and have not gained there weight back, its a amazing diet that works, it takes a lot of dicipline and you def cant cheat on it, just starting phase 2 and nervous about upping my calories so much all the sudden, is anyone else just starting out on phase 3?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.