Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 09-04-2010, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

IN reality a diet that low in calories without the drops stops your metabolism and you don't lose...

More comments without knowledge is pointless...
Old 09-05-2010, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Savanatbunnie
OMG, if I ate as little as this, the weight would fall off me, regardless of any drops. Surely it is the low cal intake not any hyped up drops which is making you lose weight??

If you ate this little without the HCG you would be starving and you would lose muscle mass and little fat weight.............and your body would eventually go into starvation mode..............

The low cal is only there to keep the metabolism up while the body turns its own fat into calories while we are dosing with the HCG....

Therefore it is like we are taking in thousands of calories per day.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

Its working (and worked in the past!) for me too.

I lost 50 lbs on it 2 years ago, going from a size 14 to a size 2. I am 5'4" and at size 2, I weighed 140 lbs.

That is how I know my body had not lost any muscle mass, just fat. People couldn't believe I weighed 140 lbs. They thought I was at the most 120. The HCG truly reshapes your body.

I'm on it again, because, yes I gained 20 lbs back over the past year because I didn't follow the rules properly when coming off the injections. I had some crap to deal with in my life, (I know its another excuse!), but I was not in a good mental place so I made some poor food choices.

I am so grateful i have this plan to lose weight, I know it works IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES. no cheating! I like the rigid structure, because then there are no decisions to make, you just have to do it.

And as for the thought of hormone injections, bah. No biggie. I'm taking 125 IU/day. A pregnant woman gets up to 290,000 IU per day. And I've had seven kids, so I think a wee bit more HCG won't hurt me.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:38 AM
FitDay Member

EXERCISE reshapes the body.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

I hope to be starting my drops in the coming week. I'm so excited finally to hear that something may actually work for me. Would anyone mind sharing some stats with me that you experienced your first go round? starting weight ending weight how long you were on the drops etc. I'm interested in knowing what I may experience in the coming weeks. I'm so looking forward to this. I hope I have great success! Failure is NOT an option!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:50 PM
FitDay Member

Is diet soda allowed in moderation? I saw it on another site but questioned it?
Old 09-06-2010, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

It says up to 24 oz of soda per day, if you have to, otherwise don't. I find crystal light to be fabulous!
Old 09-06-2010, 05:13 PM
FitDay Member

We can have crystal light? Is it cause its sugar free and basically calorie free? hadn't thought of water flavorings. i'm trying to figure out how to handle giving up my diet pepsi and diet dr.pepper. I'm an addict. I have to let it go though.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:14 PM
FitDay Member

Can we eat pork? I have read steak, chicken, beef, lobster everywhere but no mention of pork. Just wondering. Thanx!
Old 09-07-2010, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HBilbruck
Can we eat pork? I have read steak, chicken, beef, lobster everywhere but no mention of pork. Just wondering. Thanx!
No, I wouldn't recommend it as it is not part of the original protocol.

There are lots of recipes out there to make beef, chicken and fish, shrimp interesting!!!

I am on Round 2, VLCD 2 and I am down 3.4 pounds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.