Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Sugar Free is the way to go

Old 04-19-2019, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default 5 Easy Ways to Go Sugar-Free

5 Easy Ways to Go Sugar-Free
  • Eat something naturally sweet with your coffee. As I said, a morning cup of joe didn't do it for me unless it had three teaspoons of sugar and an abundant amount of cream. ...
  • Focus on fruits. Fruits are naturally sweet. ...
  • Drink water. ...
  • Stop buying it. ...
  • Remember you're choosing better.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:12 PM
FitDay Member

My weight loss has slowed down now, and ive had about 3 plateau periods of about 3 weeks each, in that time the scales have fluctuated up and down or stayed the same. I just give myself a few more calories for several days, then go back to it.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Is it actually ok to start taking pills instead of real sugar? I`m a little bit scared
Old 04-13-2020, 08:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by prabhsimran
5 Easy Ways to Go Sugar-Free
  • Eat something naturally sweet with your coffee. As I said, a morning cup of joe didn't do it for me unless it had three teaspoons of sugar and an abundant amount of cream. ...
  • Focus on fruits. Fruits are naturally sweet. ...
  • Drink water. ...
  • Stop buying it. ...
  • Remember you're choosing better.
great)
Old 02-25-2021, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy confused about sugar!

when I chart my food intake on FitDay.com I'm thinking the site is referring to Sugar as Alcohol, but I'm not sure if that what's happening. Alcohol sugar and Sugar are not the same thing. How do I know what it's referring to her and how many mg of sugar should you have in a low or no sugar diet? Thanks-Need Help!
Old 03-15-2021, 08:20 PM
FitDay Member

Going sugar free is actually one of the best decision unfortunately for me I love sugary items. I have a friend who did the same thing where she stopped all sugar items and lost crazy weight since she was 290 pounds and now she is 180 pounds. She is really energetic and sleeps like a baby. I have planned to stop all sugar items in the future to help maintain myself as well. Hope this method works for me too
Old 03-18-2021, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

It was also my decision to stop eating sugar, and so far I don't regret it. Sugar was the reason I was overweight, but it takes willpower. It was hard for me to keep it down for the first two weeks.
Old 04-11-2021, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

Avoiding sugar has the following benefits-
  • improves skin
  • keeps the energy level high
  • prevents a number of health issues in people
One can try alternatives to sugar such as honey, coconut sugar etc.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:44 PM
FitDay Member

Never eat processed sugar. Always try to consume sugar in natural form such as fruits, honey, maple syrup, corn sugar etc.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:35 PM
FitDay Member

How can I do it? I can't do it without sweets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.