Notices

Real Weight Loss Solutions

Old 10-10-2018, 05:03 PM
FitDay Member

Eat a high-protein breakfast.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:26 PM
FitDay Member

If you’re looking to succeed on your weight loss diet plan, it’s vital that you take a look at some of the simple ways that you can go about reducing your calorie intake so that you can make fast progress without feeling like you’re on a very strict diet.

For Example: Swap Granola for oatmeal
Swap Beef for fish
Swap Juice for real fruits
Swap Pasta for squaghetti squash
Swap Normal tea for green tea
Old 10-20-2018, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Your advice reminds me of when I went to the doctor and said I was beginning a diet and he told me that the trick is smaller portion sizes. (Duh)
Old 02-18-2019, 05:30 PM
FitDay Member

Do you want to shed those extra pounds without having to worry about being hungry or food deprived? Or without having to worry about re-gaining them? If yes, it’s best to leave behind those diet plans and lose weight slowly by only making some changes in your lifestyle.

So, if you’re thinking how to lose weight without dieting, here’s what you must know.

1. DO NOT Skip Breakfast: People often think that skipping breakfast is the best way to cut out on those morning calories. However, what they don’t realise is that doing so results in eating more throughout the day. Therefore, you must eat your breakfast daily.

2.SAY NO to Late Night Munchies: Ensure you maintain a time as to when you will stop eating. If you’re hungry post-dinner or if you want to have a light snack, you could opt for a cup of tea or a small bowl of yoghurt or ice-cream. However, once your done eating, brush your teeth as it will help you avoid eating anything more.

3.WALK: If you’re thinking how to lose weight without dieting, you must ensure you walk. This not only helps you lose weight but also helps you be fit. You could go for a walk, take your dog for a walk, march in one place, etc. but WALK.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:09 PM
FitDay Member

Here we few weight loss tips that are actually evidence-based.
- Drink green tea
- Also, eat less and use smaller plates
- Exercise portion control or count calories
- Get good sleep
Old 09-21-2021, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

We have alot of tips for weight loss, in the pandmic year everone facing weight loss problem.

Lean on you, mean on fat! Obesity is a leading silent pandemic. Keeping your body in a healthy weight range is all you need to lead to illness-free life. Lean+ capsules are your one stop solution to a healthy weight loss.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-26-2022 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-13-2021, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

I can try this to