Notices

Precision Nutrition

Old 06-14-2010, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Precision Nutrition

Hi,

Is anyone doing Precision Nutrtion on here? If so, how are you doing?
Old 06-14-2010, 01:09 PM
FitDay Member

Berardi's PN? I have a few recipes of his on macronutrient partitioning but haven't had the chance to try any yet. Let me know how it goes for you, I might give it go later this summer.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

I get his news letters and read his site. That's about it.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Loving Precision Nutrition

My husband and I ordered the Precision Nutrition stuff a few months ago. I think the information is great and the recipes are very tasty. We recently purchase the second cookbook. We have been eating clean for almost two years now (with cheat meals, some weeks with more than others). We started with the Clean Eating Cookbooks which we liked but required a lot of ingredients. The PN recipes are easier. As far as the program, it can be followed from a beginner up to an elite athlete. I was overwhelmed at first because of all the information in the binder, but every time I pick it up and read the sections I get motivated and excited again.