Notices

The Best Way to Lose Weight

Old 04-02-2018, 04:40 PM
FitDay Member

track your calories intake and consumption on regular basis.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default helping to feel my best

raw fruits and vegetables and two days of intermittent fasting per week helps me
Old 04-06-2018, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

The best way is to lose weight naturally to control eating. Do not eat much food.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:46 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing these tips. Such changes in one’s lifestyle can help them reach their fitness goals.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:58 PM
FitDay Member

the best way to reduce weight is exercise daily and follow diet routine.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:39 PM
FitDay Member

i think cardio is the best for rapid weight loss
Old 06-05-2018, 11:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Ayurvedic Treatment

Originally Posted by MarinaMaksimova
I am a young mother. I have a problem with being overweight. I like to read, watch TV.
Previously, I worked fantasy sport, played volleyball, ran in the mornings.
After the birth of a child's life has changed. The extra kilos started to come very quickly, drooping side.
I had done the bunch of diets, yoga, sports, nothing helps. Weight is in place.
Help me, please.
Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala Will help you to lose weight. Please come to God's own country, and enjoy the ayurvedic treatments here. No side effects.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tpizzie51
I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.
All over the internet there are sites where you can plug in your weight, height, age, gender and it will spit out a reasonable weight range for you. These online calculators also show how much to reduce in order to lose weight and reach your goal. 1-2 pounds per week is most to lose on a healthy eating plan. I'm a strong proponent of low-carb but each person has to do their research and find their own eating plan. Fitday actually has an online calculator that shows good caloric intake for weight goal and level of activity. I don't care much about calories. I care more that I stay low-carb and that my macros are at about 65% healthy fat, 25% protein and 10% carbs each day. Fitday is so awesome, after you plug in your daily food, it will actually show you your macros (along with calories, nutrients, etc). Exercise is good for a great many things, but I don't believe it makes you lose weight. Eating smart makes us lose weight. All the best in your journey.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
FitDay Member

Ayurveda treatment is best way to lose weight .It give results very fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.