Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
my contribution (carb cycling and scooby1961) >

my contribution (carb cycling and scooby1961)

Community
Notices

my contribution (carb cycling and scooby1961)

Old 07-23-2010, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default my contribution (carb cycling and scooby1961)

For those of you that don't know him, scooby1961 is a YouTube member than has a ton of great information on nutrition and work outs. Following his advice was what got me started shedding the weight. He recently made a video about carb cycling YouTube - Lose Belly Fat! and below the video is a link to click so you can enter your information and it will set up a carb cycling meal plan for you. After I finish bulking this month, I'm going to try the meal plan is set up for me. If anyone else has tried carb cycling, please let me know how it worked for you.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

I followed Scooby's workouts when I first started weight lifting. I loved it because he does a great job of explaining exercises and proper form. For any beginner shy of the weights, it's a great introduction on just how things work and what goes where.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the info. My boyfriend is looking into P90X...maybe this would be the better option. Great video!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

well, I'm a big fan of P90X as well if he's looking to lean up and build some muscle. P90X on to of the stuff I learned from scooby worked well together for me.
It's hard to believe that he's 50 in the condition that he's in.