Xtreme Fat Loss Diet

Community
Notices

Xtreme Fat Loss Diet

Old 05-05-2015, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Xtreme Fat Loss Diet

Hi y'all
I just recently started the xtreme fat loss diet on 05/03/15 and I needed somewhere to post my progress to help keep me motivated and to hold me accountable.

I plan on logging my progress everyday with weekly weigh ins and please if any one has any encouraging words do not hesitate to post em.

So basically I am on day 3 of the diet after completing;

Day 1 Sunday 05/03/15 = cheat day and my FAVORITE day of the diet and basically how I have been living my life for the past year!

Day 2 Monday 05/04/15 = Fast day which was tough and a real struggle but I am thrilled to report that I DID IT!!

Day 3 Tuesday 05/05/15 = Smoothie day, and I must say I am STARVING> Today seems tougher than yesterday perhaps because it is my second day without "eating" I did have some steamed broccoli with my lunch smoothie though but that is a far cry from steak and potatoes

But hey I get to eat real food tomorrow and I can not wait!!!

So here goes my progress.

Starting weight : 205lbs
Height : 5' 11"
Waist 39 inches

Well wish me LUCK and c y'all tomorrow

Grace
Old 05-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator

Good luck, Grace!
Old 05-06-2015, 04:14 PM
FitDay Member

Day 4 low carb day. long day anyone? Worked out today not as bad as yesterday coz I actually got to eat real food today! Yay! Did have some homemade Mac n cheese after my work out about 5 teaspoons...hope did not jeopardize the plan too much but overall good day
Old 05-20-2015, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

I am never for xtreme lose diets I thing nice and easy losing weight with some help like hcg or other method is better way