Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Want to start a new diet. What are your thoughts about it? >

Want to start a new diet. What are your thoughts about it?

Community
Notices

Want to start a new diet. What are your thoughts about it?

Old 11-26-2014, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Want to start a new diet. What are your thoughts about it?

Hey, guys

I’ve tried a few diets but so far no real results. I recently stumbled upon a new diet, I haven’t heard about before. What they’re offering is basically creating an individual nutrition plan.

Here’s their deal: Sensible Diet

Has anyone tried this one?

Should I try it and do you think it will work?

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-26-2014 at 02:53 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-26-2014, 02:56 AM
Super Moderator

If you need to lose weight, couldn't your doctor refer you to a registered dietician? The personal help with an 'individual plan' should take your medical history into account if it is going to be safe and meaningful to you as an individual.

I would say: they are going to charge you money so at the very least, consult your doctor.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ann200
Hey, guys

I’ve tried a few diets but so far no real results. I recently stumbled upon a new diet, I haven’t heard about before. What they’re offering is basically creating an individual nutrition plan.

Here’s their deal: Sensible Diet

Has anyone tried this one?

Should I try it and do you think it will work?
If you want to lose weight, there are a lot of small but powerful ways to achieve your desired weight and maintain a healthy body. Losing weight is not about a quick short term diet can achieve. You need to have commitment to your health and make permanent healthy changes on your lifestyle and food choices. Eat more fruits and vegetables, exercise daily and take natural weight loss supplements and you will surely get the best results.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Consult your doctor before taking any 'natural weight loss supplements.' They may have unintended side effects and damage your health. At the very least, you waste money.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

I get started few times and every time I stop no reason but when I use hcg pellets and do some hcg drops diet phaze I never stop and loselot of weight

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-20-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-29-2014, 09:01 PM
FitDay Member

No, would you tell us what are the foods and snacks they included in "Sensible Diet". According to me you should consult your doctor first.