Notices

Tea and water for FAST weight loss?

Old 06-23-2014, 03:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default Tea and water for FAST weight loss?

I have a HUGE party in 2 weeks and i really need to be down to at least 130 im 145 now and 5'8. i work full time at a coffee shop sob don't really have time for the gym.

I know the weight won't stay off but i need to lose it really quick,
if i go on a tea and water fast will it work? i normally have a splash of milk and a sweenter in my tea. any ideas? PLEASE don't give me the unhealthy speech
Old 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Not going to give that speech. Just going to say don't get too attached to numbers. Cut your calories but don't get stressed out about it. You'll feel better and you'll look better and enjoy yourself.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:59 PM
FitDay Member

1 glass of luke warm water with lime juice mixed into it. Have this early morning on empty stomach. This will definitly help you to put down some weight.
Stop the intake of sugar in any form and reduce the calorie intake.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Yup tea and water is a good way to lose weight without trouble and for sure it is very good for body...I drink lot of water my doctor tell me to drink about 2,7l per day.....
Old 10-31-2014, 11:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sfonseka
I have a HUGE party in 2 weeks and i really need to be down to at least 130 im 145 now and 5'8. i work full time at a coffee shop sob don't really have time for the gym.

I know the weight won't stay off but i need to lose it really quick,
if i go on a tea and water fast will it work? i normally have a splash of milk and a sweenter in my tea. any ideas? PLEASE don't give me the unhealthy speech
according to my opinion you should take green tea that one is one of the best option if you want to loose the weight and regarding water that is also good option to loose weight but you have to consume warm water along with lime in it and that will loose your weight faster
Old 11-01-2014, 02:39 PM
FitDay Member

Eat 200 calorie portions of raw macadamia nuts, 5 X daily and the fat and water weight will melt off.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:51 PM
FitDay Member

I think you must have start taking Green tea. Green tea is very good for weight loss. And luke warm water every moring is also very good for loosing weight. Bolied water and Green tea both will be good for you.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

If you drink a lot of water(not tea )you will lose weight fastly, but the problem is that you will gain more kilos than before if wont follow a healthy diet
Old 04-02-2018, 04:39 PM
FitDay Member

track your calories regularly and done.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, @sfonseka I feel your pain. You wouldn't need to worry about weight loss. Nowadays it's easy and effective. As far as I know, people are doing this like riding a bi-cycle. And of course, they succeed and getting the results. There are different ways and methods available like pills, juice, exercise and many more. You may get some good info on the web as well. You can adapt anything you like. But for me Christian Bale weight loss impressed a lot. If you really want to lose weights you can simply follow his methods.

Hope it will work you. All the best!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-29-2018 at 01:44 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.