FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Tea and water for FAST weight loss? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/11159-tea-water-fast-weight-loss.html)

sfonseka 06-23-2014 03:42 PM

Tea and water for FAST weight loss?

I have a HUGE party in 2 weeks and i really need to be down to at least 130 im 145 now and 5'8. i work full time at a coffee shop sob don't really have time for the gym.

I know the weight won't stay off but i need to lose it really quick,
if i go on a tea and water fast will it work? i normally have a splash of milk and a sweenter in my tea. any ideas? PLEASE don't give me the unhealthy speech

Kathy13118 06-23-2014 04:15 PM

Not going to give that speech. Just going to say don't get too attached to numbers. Cut your calories but don't get stressed out about it. You'll feel better and you'll look better and enjoy yourself.

sheenahines 08-10-2014 08:59 PM

1 glass of luke warm water with lime juice mixed into it. Have this early morning on empty stomach. This will definitly help you to put down some weight.
Stop the intake of sugar in any form and reduce the calorie intake.

Ryan.W 08-13-2014 02:36 AM

Yup tea and water is a good way to lose weight without trouble and for sure it is very good for body...I drink lot of water my doctor tell me to drink about 2,7l per day.....

aaravjain 10-31-2014 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by sfonseka (Post 109406)
I have a HUGE party in 2 weeks and i really need to be down to at least 130 im 145 now and 5'8. i work full time at a coffee shop sob don't really have time for the gym.

I know the weight won't stay off but i need to lose it really quick,
if i go on a tea and water fast will it work? i normally have a splash of milk and a sweenter in my tea. any ideas? PLEASE don't give me the unhealthy speech

according to my opinion you should take green tea that one is one of the best option if you want to loose the weight and regarding water that is also good option to loose weight but you have to consume warm water along with lime in it and that will loose your weight faster

Kwest85blue 11-01-2014 02:39 PM

Eat 200 calorie portions of raw macadamia nuts, 5 X daily and the fat and water weight will melt off.

Anne3091 01-01-2015 08:51 PM

I think you must have start taking Green tea. Green tea is very good for weight loss. And luke warm water every moring is also very good for loosing weight. Bolied water and Green tea both will be good for you.

Noe! 02-12-2018 09:44 PM

If you drink a lot of water(not tea )you will lose weight fastly, but the problem is that you will gain more kilos than before if wont follow a healthy diet

sid14cse 04-02-2018 04:39 PM

track your calories regularly and done.

belperto 04-11-2018 04:32 AM

Hello, @sfonseka I feel your pain. You wouldn't need to worry about weight loss. Nowadays it's easy and effective. As far as I know, people are doing this like riding a bi-cycle. And of course, they succeed and getting the results. There are different ways and methods available like pills, juice, exercise and many more. You may get some good info on the web as well. You can adapt anything you like. But for me Christian Bale weight loss impressed a lot. If you really want to lose weights you can simply follow his methods.

Hope it will work you. All the best!