Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Tea and water for FAST weight loss? >

Tea and water for FAST weight loss?

Community
Notices

Tea and water for FAST weight loss?

Old 06-24-2018, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

I know it's been a while since you posted this so I only hope you followed the right information, but for anyone else who sees this its important to know that it's that splash of milk and sweetener in your tea that will ruin the fasted state. If you have the discipline to stick to only water and tea (which still has no calories) you will stay in the fasted state and your body will burn fat for energy instead of carbs/glucose.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Dear sfonseka, water will make you feel full and help you to reduce food portions. So whenever you feel hungry - drink! Then wait, if after 15 minutes you are still hungry, then you can eat. But dont replace meals with water or tea completely.Never skip breakfast. Drink a glas of warm water with lemon before breakfast (detox water to boost metabolism). Dont consume carbohydrates (sugar, pasta, cola, fast food). I think it is quite easy to do, isn't it? I wish you good luck!
Old 06-25-2018, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Oh.... now i see it is an old post... I hope you reached your goal.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Banned

It is very helpful to maintain health.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ayurvedic123
When you're endeavoring to shed pounds, a large portion of what you drink ought to be plain water. Not exclusively is water normally without calorie, it's likewise the most ideal approach to hydrate. Green tea, in any case, would be a nearby second as far as its advantages for weight reduction. While green tea won't copy up all your gut fat, and it's not the marvel weight reduction cure it's occasionally depicted as, it has a place in a weight reduction consume less calories and might enable you to shed pounds by and large.
Thanks for sharing a nice information with us. Thanks
Old 07-23-2018, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

Losing weight requires a consistent commitment to several lifestyle choices. Drinking plenty of water is one of the major tenets of weight loss so buy a reusable, BPA-free water bottle, keep refilling it, and sip your way slim.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

I Lose 40 kilos use ice tea
Old 08-13-2018, 08:54 PM
FitDay Member

They said green tea is good for detox, or any kind of tea. I'm trying to find the best one yet but everything seems to be all similar. I came across into different websites every now and then, but i'm worrying about the side effects. I know that teas are organic but sometimes, they could result of stomach pain or hunger-- resulting in too much food intake just to satisfy that. I came across in The red tea detox ad, but I think that it's too good to be true. what do you guys think? Should I try it? Or maybe you could give me some suggestions? Thank you!
Old 08-31-2018, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

I think your best bet might be going for intermittent fasting, I like its concept of "building a disciplined eating habit" (as mentioned in an article that I've just read) and its reputation that's been significantly improving. It has been also proven by scientists that fasting has multiple health benefits and can prevent a lot of diseases, that's one of the reasons behind its skyrocketing reputation. In addition to this, it's considered one of the fastest and most effective weight loss methods in 2018 (I know I'm 4 years late but, I'm writing this for new visitors of this thread having the same question). Here's the article that I've read.
Link Removed

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 09-11-2018 at 04:52 AM.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

You can try different kind of tea. I commonly use green tea for losing weight. But following a good exercise plan is necessary for achieving fitness goals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.