FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Good fat burning foods? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/10503-good-fat-burning-foods.html)

brucekr 01-06-2014 09:01 PM

Good fat burning foods?

Want to incorporate more variet in my diet, any suggestions for the best fat burning foods?

Kathy13118 01-07-2014 03:01 AM

I don't think any particular foods 'burn fat.' but foods that are rich in protein (lean meats, dairy, eggs, etc.) will help by preserving muscle as you lose weight. Losing weight comes about when you eat fewer calories than you expend.

weightloser1234 01-30-2014 06:04 PM

Hi!
you can try some of the fat burning foods like salmon, mackerel, tuna, grapefruit, chili peppers, green tea, green vegetables, spinach, whey, legumes, beans, brown rice, turkey, berries and soy. these all are nutritious and helps to reduce weight.

MissClara 02-05-2014 12:16 AM

"Fat burning" foods :

* Jalapenos (Cayenne pepper)- contains capsaicin which stimulates metabolism, speeds up heart rate and reduces "bad" fat in the arteries
* Ginger - expands the blood vessels, increases metabolism and stimulates circulation
* Milk - contains calcium which is a metabolic trigger (recommended to consume 1,200 - 1,300mg of calcium daily)
* Olive oil - helps to burn fat and reduce "bad" fat in the blood
* Citrus foods - contain vitamin C, helps to liquefy fat and remove it from the body faster
* Green tea - contains a chemical called EGCG that causes the brain and nervous system to run faster helping you to burn more calories
* Eggs - contain high levels of vitamin B12 which helps the body break down fat and stimulate the metabolism
* Salmon - contains Omega 3 fatty acids, this can alter leptin, a hormone in your body associated with higher caloric burn
* Garlic - helps to regulate insulin - also known as an antioxidant
* Oatmeal - rich source of fiber, slowly releases glucose without causing insulin to spike

weightloser1234 02-08-2014 12:17 AM

I think that taking fat free food with a time schedule is very helpful to burn your fat. some kind of recipes and taking some untimely meals is the big reason to develop fat in your body. you can plan the proper meal to take in a day that can be helpful to reduce fat.

Ryan.W 03-18-2015 10:36 PM

Certain foods have a very high thermogenic effect, so you literally scorch calories as you chew. Other eats contain nutrients and compounds that stoke your metabolic fire. Feed your metabolism with these.

matchadna 04-05-2015 10:29 PM

Green tea is bset option for you. it really help in fat burning.:)

HappyHen 04-09-2015 03:32 AM

I highly recommend you read the book ""Wheat Belly". I began this "new lifestyle" on Monday, and I have already lost four pounds! I eat whatever I want off the approved list without any measuring or weighing. If you can do without grains, it is very easy to follow. The doc that wrote it educates you that the grains that they market now are all genetically modified, and that is why they cause so many health problems. He says that diabetes, high blood pressure, allergies, asthma and many other ailments can be cured by giving up grains. I am hoping that I can give up at least four of my meds. That is a goal of mine.

sumitarao12 04-09-2015 05:47 PM

Foods of fat burn - papaya, Green Tea, Lentils, Lemon these are some home remedies for fat burn....

More detail

nancydisam 06-06-2015 04:59 AM

I want to more name fat burning food & it's burn fat ?

edwardfrancis1 12-03-2017 09:16 PM

Almonds ,Eggs,Berries,Soya oil,Peanut butter ,Fatty fish ,Grapefruit,Green tea,Chili peppers,Spinach and green vegetables,Whole grains ,Beans and legumes.

nancyrob21 12-28-2017 05:37 PM

Salmon and carrot juice is also a good source of reducing fat.

GMosley12 12-28-2017 11:56 PM

Thanks for sharing the info. I was actually looking for it.

Moveablegoals 03-13-2018 08:49 PM

Fat free meals not burning fat. Vice versa.

joshuamiller7602 03-19-2018 05:31 PM

What kind of foods and how much i have to eat to loose weight effectively?

rebecca0212 03-27-2018 09:12 PM

chicken breast, fish, shrimps, apples... these are my favorite weight loss foods.

[email protected] 03-27-2018 09:55 PM

How should a diet be?

Rich in proteins and healthy fats, no empty calories, calories to be fixed according to the goal( low calorie diet for fat loss) Low cal means your daily requirement is say 1500 Calories so you consume less than 1400 calories with the proper amount of protein intake. Protein requirement for an average non exercising person is 1gram of protein per 1kg of body weight. The source of protein is also important. Protein for protein sake is of no use – car runs on petrol but filling it with kerosene which is also a fuel makes no sense.
1 gram of protein is 4 calories.
1gram of carbs is 4 calories. 1gram of fats is 8calories.
A healthy way of diet contains 50% carbs 40% protein and 10% fats.
For fat loss – 30% carbs 50% protein and 20% fats.

joshuamiller7602 03-27-2018 11:24 PM

Increase consumption of antioxidant rich foods like green tea, lemon juice and many more. these are the home remedies that can help in weight loss. "10 Best Herbs That Help in Weight Loss" at zovon

sid14cse 04-02-2018 04:37 PM

Choose whole grain or wholemeal varieties of starchy foods, such as brown rice.
Milk and dairy foods: go for lower-fat varieties.
Protein, a nutrient that is essential for proper muscle and brain development. Eat eggs, nuts, beans, peas, almonds.
Cut down Sugar and salt as much as you can.
Have fruit 30 min before meal and chew your food properly

amy_jackson 05-25-2018 03:19 AM

Fat Burning Foods

Foods that help in burning fat are avocado, apple, papaya, water, lemon and more.

panchkarma27 06-05-2018 05:23 PM

Good fat burning foods?

No single food will automatically target your turkey neck (fat loss only happens when you burn more calories than you ingest, leading your body to preferentially break down lipid stores for energy). But alongside a proper fitness regimen, what fat burning foods you eat will help you torch body fat.

joshuamiller7602 06-05-2018 09:18 PM

We all know that there are no magic pills that can help you to get rid of overweight within a minute. Weight loss is the time-consuming process. There are several ways that can help you in weight loss. But the natural weight loss could be much beneficial for you cause of, easy availability and no harmful effects. It will be like magic that you eat something and that help in weight loss. Yes! This could be possible. There are several plant and animal source of foods available that help to get your target. https://goo.gl/8y9DVx

CoreyB3 06-28-2018 08:08 AM

foods

I would also like to know which foods help burn fat

patilpoojasc 07-01-2018 08:02 PM

Dear Panchkarma
Thanks for your opinion. I like to read your message. Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Pooja Patil

thomassusan322 07-22-2018 09:24 PM

Oat meat, milk, olive oil, fish, green tea