FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   HCG Diet (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/10477-hcg-diet.html)

jackeetah 01-02-2014 07:39 AM

HCG Diet

I am new on FitDay today. But certainly NOT new to dieting or any of the issues revolving around being overweight. I've done all the diets (or thought I was doing them) and have been in all the clubs and paid for most of the programs. After all of that I believe that loosing wgt faster makes no difference in whether the wgt comes back or not or how quickly the wgt will come back on - so I'm an advocate of quicker is better.

Several months ago I went through a program using the HCG diet and lost 20 lbs in 7 weeks. I was very happy about that - although I needed to loose about 20 more. I'm going to start back on the HCG diet next week and am hoping for at least the same if not better results.

I'm glad to see that on FitDay there is no judging going on. Or there isn't supposed to be. I mean - who are we to point fingers? :confused:

So, I'll be checking back here to see what people have to say and I'll keep you posted on this my latest attempt to loose weight and feel better.

gypsyjoy 01-02-2014 11:11 AM

I am also doing HCG. Just a short round, then low carb for a bit. I struggle with losing 15 pounds, then gaining it back. A real yo yo.

jensmull 01-15-2014 07:19 AM

Hello! I'm on the 3rd day of the HCG injections. I'm going for 6 weeks, as I need to lose 40 lbs. I've found it's hard to find a place to discuss HCG without a lot of harsh judgement. Hopefully, we can post updates/support, etc here to keep each other motivated.:) Good luck to you both!!

01gt4.6 01-15-2014 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by jensmull (Post 104959)
Hello! I'm on the 3rd day of the HCG injections. I'm going for 6 weeks, as I need to lose 40 lbs. I've found it's hard to find a place to discuss HCG without a lot of harsh judgement. Hopefully, we can post updates/support, etc here to keep each other motivated.:) Good luck to you both!!

Good luck with it. I don't think I could do injections. I have tried the drops though.

erinanda78 01-16-2014 07:27 AM

i've heard nothing but bad things about the hcg diet. has anyone actually had any success with it?

01gt4.6 01-16-2014 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by erinanda78 (Post 104998)
i've heard nothing but bad things about the hcg diet. has anyone actually had any success with it?

I've had success, what bad have you heard?

Dig617 01-23-2014 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by jensmull (Post 104959)

Hi. I am also on day 3 of injections. Today was the first VLC day and it went well. Don't seem to be incredibly hungry. I did weigh myself this a.m. so I will be curious to see what tomorrows scale says. Just trying to find recipes. Good luck

jenbergthold 01-29-2014 09:42 AM

I'm halfway through my 3rd week of the HCG protocol (I'm doing injections). First 2 weeks were great, I was down 9 lbs quickly. Then the scale has not moved for the last 5 days. I know the scale is not the best measure of progress, but with cals THIS low, it should be moving even if only a little. I'll wait and see if things move along in the next day or two. I don't let a day or two (or 3) of the scale not moving bug me, but it should not be stuck for this long when I'm being 100% compliant AND working out. Phooey.

samwinterr 01-30-2014 03:38 PM

Mike what did you use to loose the weight just hcg injections or pill I don't know how to get what you did congrats

Sierra2345 01-31-2014 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 105000)
I've had success, what bad have you heard?

I too have had success and this will be my third round I'm halfway where I want to be with my weight. I'd like to hear what bad results were other than not paying attention to what you're eating and going back to you foods you ate before that helped you become over weight in the first place.

01gt4.6 02-02-2014 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by samwinterr (Post 105392)
Mike what did you use to loose the weight just hcg injections or pill I don't know how to get what you did congrats

I replied to your PM.
It was mainly from me dropping my excuses and busting my ass. I talk about it here> http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...y-you-fat.html

I have tried HCG, after I started to gain back weight and it did work. I was using the liquid. However, I can't say if it were the drops themselves that worked. I really doubt it was, I think it was just the ultra restrictive diet. I think when you have a limit of what you can eat, you become disciplined in stretching it throughout the day. It does away with mindless eating. I say this because I have also tried the diet without the drops for a short period of time and had the same success. I think a big part of it is mental and if they drops or injections help get past that mental block... then it's a positive.

Ryan.W 09-26-2014 12:03 AM

I know a lot about Hcg I read a lot before my wife use it and only I can tell you right now result is amazing she use some hcg drops and feel good....