Notices

Do "Lipotropics" work?

Old 05-10-2010, 09:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Do "Lipotropics" work?

Has anyone tried these?
If so what was your result?
I have just started taking them, and not sure of the effects!

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

Goggle it, It's nothing I want to try. Please be careful, I thinks everyone in these forms agrees on one thing, No magic pills exist! If they ever make one, buy stock in the company. Just be careful with drugs, all have side effects.
Good luck on you weight loss.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

Looks very sketch to me. Even if you do get results you might be doing some internal damage that might come back to haunt you later on. You're probably better off eating "lipotropic" whole foods that contain plant polyphenols and antioxidants that will give you slower, steadier results but are far less likely to do any lasting damage, like green tea, citrus fruits, raspberries, and blueberries included alongside what you eat regularly.

-Nik
Old 05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

I've tried the lipotropic Protein. The Protein diet is nice that it calms your hunger and helps support muscle maintenance and growth.