Notices

how to lose fat fast

Old 09-24-2013, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

The Peanut Butter Diet sounds interesting. I may try it out.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ibrhum
Wondering how to lose fat fast? Well, there are many ways to go about doing it, but if you really want to learn how to lose fat fast, I can share with you a technique which works like crazy, the thing is, it is a tough diet to follow. If you're up for it though, I'll post it up here and you can look into it:

The Peanut Butter Diet

That's right, this diet is all about eating peanut butter and pretty much nothing else! More specifically, you're going to be eating all natural peanut butter which is the healthier form of peanut butter that is harder to find.

Once you've found this though, the idea is to eat about 2-3 tablespoons of this every couple of hours. This will really fill you up and it's really healthy as well. Now as yummy as this sounds, it's not actually easy to stick to this diet, the reason being that it leaves you feeling tired and lethargic. But if you can stick to it, the fat just comes off your body so fast, it's amazing.

The reason this works well is because the peanut butter is mostly made up of fat with some protein and almost no carbs. When you eat so few carbs your body is forced to use fat as it's fuel. When your body does this, it becomes a fat burning machine which means it becomes much easier for you to lose weight through your diet and exercise routine. Give this a shot if you can stomach it.
Thanks for sharing this tip. I haven't tried this one yet. I will try it for a day and we'll see!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-26-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: removed link to website
Old 10-17-2013, 05:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default how to lose fat fast

Walk for 45 minutes a day. Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals.After breakfast, make water your primary drink. At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda. Swimming is the best exercise to reduce fat too fast.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default This is precisely why so many people are obese!

There is no "miracle diet", "magic pill", "ab machine", or "quick fix" for fat loss. EAT LESS THAN YOU BURN. Eat a diet high in quality protein (a common problem is many people eat WAY TOO LITTLE protein), moderate in carbohydrates and relatively low in fat (but be sure to take in omega 3's as in fish oil). Track and record EVERYTHING you eat, every day. Many people also severely underestimate the amount of calories they eat each day. If you're using FitDay, you're on the right track. USE IT! Exercise regularly- perform heavy resistance training if you can, and you WILL LOSE FAT. It's simple, but heck no, it isn't easy. This diet, that diet; they all "work", if you're eating less than you're burning. But there's no need to starve yourself, or subsist on juice, or cauliflower, or peanut butter, or any one food. Protein should be the basis of ANY fat loss program. It satiates you, it helps maintain muscle mass, and it actually requires more calories to "burn" via the thermic effect of eating (TEE) than carbohydrates or fat. Please stop the madness with these moronic fads and misleading information!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

I think we need to eat less calories food than we burn calories.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Re: PLEASE Help me Lose Weight! I am so fricken Fat - Serious Advice Please.

Well "fast weight loss" is not a good idea at all . It can be extremely dangerous. Go with a small and reasonable goal. Exercise every day for 30 minutes . I used Roca Labs formula to lose weight and It proved that slow and steady wins the race. Just be slow and don't try something harmful. You'll be fine in no time.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:19 PM
FitDay Member

Wondering how to lose fat fast? Well, there are many ways to go about doing it, but if you really want to learn how to lose fat fast, I can share with you a technique which works like crazy, the thing is, it is a tough diet to follow. If you're up for it though, I'll post it up here and you can look into it:

The Peanut Butter Diet

That's right, this diet is all about eating peanut butter and pretty much nothing else! More specifically, you're going to be eating all natural peanut butter which is the healthier form of peanut butter that is harder to find.

Once you've found this though, the idea is to eat about 2-3 tablespoons of this every couple of hours. This will really fill you up and it's really healthy as well. Now as yummy as this sounds, it's not actually easy to stick to this diet, the reason being that it leaves you feeling tired and lethargic. But if you can stick to it, the fat just comes off your body so fast, it's amazing.

The reason this works well is because the peanut butter is mostly made up of fat with some protein and almost no carbs. When you eat so few carbs your body is forced to use fat as it's fuel. When your body does this, it becomes a fat burning machine which means it becomes much easier for you to lose weight through your diet and exercise routine. Give this a shot if you can stomach it.[/QUOTE]

Do workout daily and I hope will be loss within three months. Nice.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-26-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: removed link to website
Old 02-20-2014, 09:39 PM
FitDay Member

i dont think that's very healthy
Old 03-10-2014, 10:20 PM
FitDay Member

you have to drink green tea.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:21 PM
FitDay Member

Oh! So interesting. I think that it is very useful for me. I will try this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.