Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Need to lose 60 lbs. Who else? >

Need to lose 60 lbs. Who else?

Community
Notices

Need to lose 60 lbs. Who else?

Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 AM
FitDay Member

Oh yeah the wii fit thing i got mine back in March and i also just cant motivate myself to get on it. Im really bad with exercise. I do walk all day long but to actually go to gym or workout i really have to start. Has anybody tried the cyberbike on wii yet? Its a bit pricey and want to know if its worth it, be better maybe to just buy a standard one though for infront of tv. Thats my weakness i snack on evenings when kids in bed but ive started to log in to fitday upstairs now so im not tempted and its working so far!
Old 05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there!!! Newbie here!!

I need to go from 189lbs to my goal weight of 120! I have just started a low carb diet (not atkins) and I have bought a spa, hot tub for help too...also I have heard drinking iced water burns calories.
I am taking lipotropics too...does anyone know if they work?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

How's it going? I'm 33 and need to lose about 60lbs...scared to weigh myself right now. Can just tell by looking in the mirror how out of control my weight has gotten! Just wanted to see how your progress is for a new person starting out.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:56 AM
FitDay Member

I'm 31 and I have over 60 lbs to loose...idealy I should probably loose 100lbs but I'm starting with a goal of being 199lbs (I really want to get rid of that pesky 2 at the front of my weight!).
I've been overweight since I was about 6 years old and it's time for that to change. I'm pretty excited to be tracking myself on FitDay- I've never held myself accountable for the actual number of calories I consume. In general I've eaten "healthy" for years- lots of fruits and veggies and whole grains...now to just get the portion sizes under control and get even more active
It's wonderful to find so many people looking to do the same thing! Sure I have friends that would like to loose a few pounds but none of them need to loose as much as I do. This amount of weight is a huge task but I feel lighter just knowing I'm getting started
Old 05-23-2010, 12:03 PM
FitDay Member

I am also a nurse and need to loose at least 70lbs, I treated myself to a gym membership and have only gone for about 6 months, got tired of all the looks from the people that have already gotten into shape. I think I was a reminder to them of where they have been and I couldn't take the looks on their faces everytime they looked at me. I saw a commercial for totalgym and figured what the heck. So I sent for it, in one month I have lost 10 pounds and can workout at my pace and without all those looks. I put on my favorite music and do it at my speed. I paid over 600 a yr for the gym membership that I wasn't using and only paid a little more than that for the totalgym. I am much happier knowing that I am on my way to my goal weight, and I thank the totalgym for that. Good luck with reaching your goal.