Notices

Weight loss programs?

Old 05-17-2013, 05:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight loss programs?

Hi all,

I have decided that I'd like to try and start losing weight again but this time take things a bit more seriously and stick to my goals! I already got my gym membership and I've been twice now. But…I think I need a good program that I can work with and stick to until I've lost enough and accomplished my goal.

Then I found this review and was wondering if anyone here has tried it? It looks pretty good and the results look amazing. Article I read: http://fatlossfacttorreview.wordpress.com/

Would love to hear your experiences or general tips for me.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

Watch this video for more info

The Fat Loss Factor Animation Review - New Fat Loss Factor Review - YouTube
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

Successful, long-term weight control must focus on your overall health, not just on what you eat. Changing your lifestyle is not easy, but adopting healthy habits may help you manage your weight in the long run. Effective weight-loss programs include ways to keep the weight off for good. These programs promote healthy behaviors that help you lose weight and that you can stick with every day.
A plan to keep the weight off over the long run guidance on how to develop healthier eating and physical activity habits.
Guidance on how to develop healthier eating and physical activity habits.
Ongoing feedback, monitoring, and support.
Slow and steady weight-loss goals—usually ½ to 2 pounds per week (though weight loss may be faster at the start of a program).
Old 06-13-2013, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

Unfortunately these days, one is more likely to hear of a "fast" weight loss program than a healthy weight loss program, and it is next to impossible to include both terms in the same sentence. The fast weight loss programs which are so prevalent are short term, temporary "fixes" when they fix anything at all. These programs, which commonly involve drinks, supplements, pills, or exotic exercise equipment, simply do not work, at least not for permanent, healthy weight loss.

Worse, many of these fast weight loss programs may actually contribute to further weight gain, decreased enjoyment of life, diminished health, and, in extreme cases, even death.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default Food Lovers

Hii Friends,
In the recent years there as been a number of training programs striving to loss weight, more over struggling to maintain it. But the fact is using only weight loss programs won’t help you to lose weight fast. Following a healthy lifestyle including a proper eating plan and regular exercises will keep you slim and fit.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

HI friend
with regular exercises can you lose weight fast ! yous find more info in video youtube exercise and nutrition for weight loss!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default loose weight ideas

i thing juicer is the best for weight loose. many juice are used in loosing weight.
for example:apple juice etc.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 AM
FitDay Member

Smile A few tips....

Add 1/2 grapefruit here and there, and raspberries. Also, I would encourage 6 oz Organic Greek Plain Fat Free Yogurt w/ 1 Tablespoon cold milled flax. Also, try to season your foods with cayenne and/or spicy mustard. These are things that worked for me. I also use the 20 after 20 rule, if you wait 20 minutes after your meal, and do CONTINUOUS movement for 20 min (could be as simple as walking at a moderate pace). These things made a huge difference when I couldn't get the scale to budge. Hope this helps.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by eumar83
HI friend
with regular exercises can you lose weight fast ! yous find more info in video youtube exercise and nutrition for weight loss!
I disagree with you, regular exercise is lose weight but slowly.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight loss programs?

Hi Brendon, I am agree with you, exercise is more effective and benefited for our body.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.