Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
I need weight loss tips please!!! >

I need weight loss tips please!!!

Community
Notices

I need weight loss tips please!!!

Old 04-27-2010, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Red face I need weight loss tips please!!!

I need to lose two stone by September... HELP!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Well 2 stone is what? Like 28-30 pounds? In 5 months? So that's 6 pounds/month, 1.5 pounds/week, sounds pretty workable, you might want to share some stats and what you're doing currently, in order for responders to give you the right sort of advice.

First you should track your calories here on fitday for a couple of days. That should give you a baseline of what you need to change in your diet to bring the calorie restriction into play. You might want to look around for a good fat burning workout plan as well. If you're currently a slug, that will be easy, if you're already working out and somewhat fit, that will be a little harder.

Last edited by almeeker; 04-27-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 08-23-2021, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

are helpful for weight loss, it is a combination of natural ingredients. Helps in decreasing fat production, and also helps in hunger. It’s formulated by doctors and pharma with no side effects.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:00 AM. Reason: link
Old 09-15-2021, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

try cardio. this is the best way
Old 09-17-2021, 10:34 AM
FitDay Member

A couple of years ago I was trying to get in shape, sticking to a proper diet, sleep schedule, and, of course, working out.
I used to work out so hard that I would come home with nausea and a bad general condition, but once I showered and ate breakfast, I felt so good, I can't tell you.
And yes, to answer the question.
It really is possible to get in good physical shape without steroids.
So I also went to my primary care physician, had some tests, and based on their results the doctor prescribed me to take vitamins.
I consulted with my coach where I could buy quality vitamins, he advised me of the website'sI found everything I needed.
Now I have fully recovered, I am still working out and I feel that the vitamins gave me a little more energy, of course, this is not noticeable, but I am happy about it.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:01 AM. Reason: link
Old 09-20-2021, 08:33 PM
FitDay Member

Move a lot. If you can not drive a car then walk
Old 09-20-2021, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

Lean plus is a unique blend of natural ingredients which help in decreasing fat production, fat storage and also helps in reducing hunger. This unique formulation has activators and enhancers that increase absorption of ingredients into your body. It has been specially formulated by doctors and pharma experts to help in weight loss.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:01 AM. Reason: link
Old 06-20-2023, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

The strategy for losing 2 stones is broken down into four phases, each of which is specifically created to lower calorie consumption. Additionally, each level includes workouts that begin lightly and progressively increase in difficulty to aid in calorie burning. You'll be using a beginner's running guide by week seven, in addition to skipping and swimming throughout the week.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

Very interesting information
Old 11-13-2023, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

I've discovered that being mindful of what and how much I eat makes a significant difference. Taking the time to truly savor each bite and being aware of portion sizes has been incredibly helpful. Incorporating regular exercise into my routine has been key. It doesn't have to be intense – finding enjoyable activities like walking or dancing has made it easier to stick to. Additionally, drinking plenty of water not only keeps me hydrated but also helps control my appetite. Sometimes our bodies mistake thirst for hunger. If you're looking for a supplement to assist with weight management, sotalix berberine can make it easier to manage your weight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.