Notices

Can I lose weight without exercise?

Old 10-11-2013, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SpringTime2525
I try to work out everyday but ... is very tedious sometime
Is working out sooooo important for losing weight ?
Working out is extremely important part of overall health.There may be a variety of fast ways to lose weight but the most effective way is to lose weight gradually through proper diet plan and regular exercises.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by carolynnq
It takes about 3500 calories to lose a pound. You can lose weight by eating 3500 calories less than your body needs or by exercising away 3500 calories.

For example, if your body needs 2000 calories a day to maintain its weight with your current activity level, if you ate 1500 calories a day for a week, you'd have a 500 calorie a day deficit. Times that times 7 and that's 3500 calories which should translate to about a pound loss in weight.

Or if you eat 2000 calories a day and jogged for 9 hours a week, the jogging would burn about 3500 calories and you'd lose about a pound.

Eating fewer calories a day is the easier way to weight loss, but exercise can supplement it and tone your body. Also, as you replace fat with muscle, you'll burn more calories.
Awesome tips for weight loss, really those tips are useful to reducing our weight. Thanks sharing your best words about weight loss.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:43 PM
FitDay Member

Yes you can, but to effectively lose more weight exercise is vital. People who exercise regularly can lose more weight than those who are not active. Also, I agree that eating less calorie food each day is effective and proven. If you consume 2000 calories a day but happen to monitor it and only eating 1500 chances are you can lose 1-2 pounds a week.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

Right now I'm using Roca Labs. I started 2 weeks ago. I'm 5 lbs down but it requires a little exercise as well. I'm planning on losing 50 lbs with it. I hope it helps . You can also try it
Old 11-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

If you exercise in moderation, you'll find that you actually feel better, too!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:17 PM
FitDay Member

If we wanna loss weight without exercise then we have to eat green vegetable and drink fruits juice, because in which not include fat.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:19 AM
FitDay Member

yes it is possible but is your objective just to lose weight or to live a healthy lifestyle. Try to incorporate some sort of physical activity that you enjoy - going for a walk with your friends or family , exploring new neighborhoods or parks in your area, maybe swimming at your local pool, a yoga class,golf,anything that you think you would like to do long term or just for fun that increases your general well being. I dislike sweating and being "on display" I have two left feet so any dance or activity involving that is out for me so I workout at home on my treadmill and with weights all alone. I enjoy it but I also like to take our dog for a walk daily meeting up at a local park with other owners so the dogs can run and play and we chat about whatever. Changing your dietary habits is a long term process if you want to keep the weight off. I hope you find the right combination for you and are successful.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SpringTime2525
I try to work out everyday but ... is very tedious sometime
Is working out sooooo important for losing weight ?
Working out isn't that essential for loosing weight to some extend.But for good results workout is necessary most days in a week.It is also necessary to maintain our shape.For maintaining the benefits of weight loss an increase in Resting metabolism Rate(RTR) is necessary.I have attended a Weight Loss Program in toronto.Thy told me that RTR could be increased by making exercise a daily routine.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-29-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: link to training website
Old 12-30-2013, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default home exercise

home exercise programs are a great way to keep fit and lose weight. Along with proper diet and nutrition, an exercise program can help speed your metabolism and burn calories faste
Old 12-31-2013, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hello... Very nice post. But it totally depends on your food. Use vitamin foods so that you can healthy. This is very slow trick but very effective.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.