FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Help me I want to lose several kilograms of my weight! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/9374-help-me-i-want-lose-several-kilograms-my-weight.html)

estela00 04-01-2013 07:39 PM

Help me I want to lose several kilograms of my weight!

Hello from me! I want to lose several kilograms, but I don't know how? One friend recommend me for weight losse product lipovon, he said that is very effective! Some one have any information on this product?

ExercicePolice 04-03-2013 04:49 AM

The main thing is to get your diet under control. And help your body get rid of the undesired fat by exercising and burning it. Some things that can help are taking vitamin C, helps you balance the cortisol your body creates under stress and it also makes carnitine, this will help you burn fat faster.

You can work on boosting your metabolism, there are things we can do to naturally boost it. Be sure to have a good breakfast, you need to jump start your metabolism first thing in the morning to burn the most calories possible throughout the day. Studies show that eating breakfast can increase your resting metabolism for the rest of the day by as much as 10%. A healthy breakfast of fruit and yogurt, or a piece of whole wheat toast and a couple of eggs. You just need something simple and healthy to alert your body to start working.

Vitamin B is key in turning carbs, fats and proteins into energy. When you don’t get enough your metabolism slows down, leaving you fatigued, possibly depressed and at risk for diseases. Try adding more spinach, melon, broccoli, and lean proteins like beans, fish and eggs to your diet to stock up on B vitamins. You’ll notice the increase in energy right away.

Magnesium is needed to make your metabolism work efficiently with every muscle, nerve and heart cell in your body. It’s also the same mineral that most people aren’t getting enough of. Many of the same green veggies that are stocked with vitamin b are also rich in magnesium! Sprinkle a few nuts on a spinach salad or snack on some edamame to get a boost of magnesium.

After age 35, you lose .5% of muscle mass every year, and after age 60 it just gets worse. Fight this slowdown by building up lean muscle mass with strength and resistance training- your body’s metabolic rate increases when you have more muscle mass to maintain. Research also suggests that resistance training may increase life expectancy – it’s a win-win.

Your metabolism likes smaller meals more often and processes them more efficiently than large heavy meals. In fact, saving all of your calories and eating two heavy meals during the day is one of the surest ways to SLOW DOWN your metabolism. Try eating 5 times a day combining 3 light meals with 2 healthy snacks.

HIIT is High Intensity Interval Training, a method of exercise that is about short, intense workouts that usually last about 20 minutes. It has been shown to burn fat more effectively than being on the treadmill for hours on end. I don’t recommend doing this every day, but incorporating HIIT into your fitness regime twice a week can amp up your metabolism and shock your body to stimulate fat loss.

Avoid white carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be in good shape. Get tons of sleep in order to keep levels of ghrelin low, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full.

Hope this serves of some useful information.

God Bless

estela00 04-03-2013 07:33 PM

I'm agree with you all of us. But I was trying any diets without success. For this I'm interested for this type of product! Thank you very much for useful comments!

ket2 04-04-2013 07:23 PM

I don't know anything about lipovon. I think in the internet has a lot of information for all of the products for weight loss. good luck!

michaelap 04-07-2013 07:41 PM

This product is very effective and of high quality! I'm very satisfied with lipovon!

estela00 04-09-2013 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by michaelap (Post 97700)
This product is very effective and of high quality! I'm very satisfied with lipovon!

Are you used?? If yes, please hare more information :)

michaelap 04-10-2013 11:23 PM

Yes. I used a year ago, i managed to lose 5 kilograms, after use it!

ket2 04-12-2013 06:29 AM

For me is interesting, what is the action on this a "magical pill"?

JenniferMunday 04-12-2013 06:41 AM

Has anyone tried adding Chia seeds to their diet? I started by adding 2 TBSP to my smoothie in the morning and I don't feel hunger pangs at all during the day. I do eat lunch, but a small lunch as I am just not hungry. The Chia seeds are full of vitamins and really quite good for you. I have already lost 2lbs in one week. It is well worth a try, if for nothing more than adding a good dose of vitamins to your body!!!

michelle8447 04-15-2013 05:53 PM

Lost 10 lbs but gained back 15

I didn't tried Lipovox, but I did tried a few diet pill and diet systems (Atkins) a couple years back. The problem with diet only method is that you tend to lose more water weight, and possible muscle mass, which you can easily gain the weight right back. This happened to me..

If you can, try to eat very CLEAN (meaning that no processed foods, no fast carbs - wheat, corn, whole what), no soda or diet soda (bad for liver, bad for fat burn).

Eat more vegetables, brown rice, quinoa, sweet potatos, lean meat.

Exercise - if you can try to do high intensity interval training because it'll really boost your metabolism and give you permanent results.

Good luck and god bless!

and prayer to Boston... :(