Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
What is are some of your favorite weight loss tips? >

What is are some of your favorite weight loss tips?

Community
Notices

What is are some of your favorite weight loss tips?

Old 04-24-2013, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

I eat when I'm hungry rather than by the clock and don't be afraid of leaving something on you plate. Make your calorie cuts from processed carbohydrates rather than protein.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:59 PM
FitDay Member

There are many successful weight loss tips. Here i define few successful weight loss tips.

1) When you eat anything, it more slowly
2) Reduce stress levels
3) Lower your MSG intake
4) Don't drink your calories
5) Get more sleep
6) Eat without distraction
7) Eat more vegetables

Last edited by gemmywilliams; 04-24-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:14 PM
FitDay Member

Hello guy's,
If you are looking for natural methods of weight loss then follow these tips...

1. Eat proper and healthy break fast
2. Avoid junk food
3. Drink lots of water
4. Avoid oily and fried items
5. Never eat a heavy dinner
Old 04-26-2013, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Plan & Prepare, Write, and Be Loyal

1. Plan ahead and prepare meals so that you don't grab something unhealthy "just this once."
  2. Write down everything...and I mean everything! Keep track of your moods, your meds, your food plan, and your actual food intake.
  3. Other than that, be loyal to your plan. You can't low carb one week, low fat the next, then try low calorie. You have to pick one--journal, and see which one works best for you. Then, stick to it.
Good luck!
Old 05-04-2013, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default H20

I can't believe no one has mentioned this....WATER.

Hungry? Drink water. I constantly drink icewater around the house. The second it's gone, I get up, fill it again and carry it everywhere.

Many, many people mistake thirst for hunger.

If you are urinating with any color, you aren't getting enough water.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
FitDay Member

Don't cut out all the food you enjoy.
Write everything down.
Mentally prepare yourself and continue giving yourself mental pep talks to keep your willpower, confidence and determination
Make a routine and stick to it
Start exercise routine and stick to it any sports/gym activity that gets your heart rate up but make sure you enjoy it
Think about what you are eating and what time of the day and stick to it, remind yourself of your original aim/goal
Old 05-09-2013, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

Hello ladies,
I'm joining to the conversation.
Me too I wanna lose weight. I tried weight loss programs but they didn't work. I would like to find the best solution to lose weight without regain weight. If you have weight loss tips to give me, don't hesitate to let me know! Thanks. Claire.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks James,
I try to eat healthy, to drink much water and sometimes I run but I lose very little. Now, I avoid strict weight loss programs. I would like to find a natural way and effective to boost my weight loss.
According to you, is it better to eat 4-5 smaller meals?

James and other people, if you have some other tips, let me know. Thanks. Claire.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Initial weight loss is largely due to loss of water, and you need to drink an adequate amount of water in order to avoid dehydration. The process of burning calories requires an adequate supply of water in order to function efficiently; dehydration slows down the fat-burning process. Burning calories creates toxins (think of the exhaust coming out of your car), and water plays a vital role in flushing them out of your body. Dehydration causes a reduction in blood volume; a reduction in blood volume causes a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles; and a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles can make you feel tired. Water helps maintain muscle tone by assisting muscles in their ability to contract, and it lubricates your joints. Proper hydration can help reduce muscle and joint soreness when exercising. A healthy (weight loss) diet includes a good amount of fiber. But while fiber is normally helpful to your digestive system, without adequate fluids it can cause constipation instead of helping to eliminate it. Drinking water with a meal may make you feel full sooner and therefore satisfied eating less. Note, however, that drinking water alone may not have this effect. In order to feel satiated (not hungry), our bodies need bulk, calories and nutrients.so please drink clean and filtered water and to know about water filtration click here:

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 06-03-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 06-03-2013, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for you answers.
According to you, drinking more water and tea like green tea can help to burn fat and to lose weight?

Cheers, Claire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.