Notices

To loss weight

Old 11-30-2012, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

Post To loss weight

Hey Guy's I am jons row and i am 18 year old's Since last five month my weight increase so much.I told my friend and he was advice to me to walk 1 hour's early in the morning and also drive a cycle before sleeping.this technique is very helpful for me to loss my weight
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM
FitDay Member

Hey,Nice..Well,Im still skinny since i was born until now that Im 21..But,thank you for that tips..I might used that when i get some fats on my body!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-04-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Link removed
Old 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Yes walking and cycling both are good to loss weight.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:52 PM
FitDay Member

Your friend is correct. Brisk walking and cycling on a regular basis have weight loss benefits. Moreover, these two cardiovascular exercises are also good for your heart and circulation.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Banned

That sounds great ! Yoga is a great exercise for beginners. It builds strength, increases flexibility, and helps prevent heart and metabolic diseases. Yoga is also a fantastic stress reducer. It encourages our bodies to stop hanging on to excess weight fast in the form of fat. If you make yoga a part of your daily routine, you will notice physical and emotional benefits right away. Eat healthy and stay fit.