Notices

Help!! Need to lose work-at-home pounds

Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Help!! Need to lose work-at-home pounds

I started working as a freelance writer a month ago, and boy is it doing a number on my waistline: I now 243 freaking pounds. Any suggestions on slimming down? I have a gym membership, and healthy food in my fridge... what else can I do? Behlor
Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 PM
FitDay Member

if you want loss your weight, do running daily in the morning, meditation and yoga do everyday and you should maintain limit food per day. don't take more food.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:11 AM
FitDay Member

I recently wondered how to make money at home? Because of my active lifestyle, I can't look for a job where my presence is needed, because I didn't want to change anything. I started to be interested in freelance. I'm making money with copy trading now. Not knowing anything about it on the site https://1box.site/business-and-finan...rokers-in-2021 the advice of my friend, I went to the poly and everything is very accessible there and for about six months now I have been fully providing for myself and I do not deny myself anything. Isn't that cool??