Notices

Hearing voices

Old 09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Hearing voices

Does anyone hear those voices. Oh, go ahead, you won't have your birthday, Christmas, ground hog day for another year. I have to eat out with my friend, at Mr. Fat's Restaurant, or she won't talk to me anymore. I have to cook this way for my spouse. One donut won't hurt. I haven't had an apple fritter since I started this diet. I deserve it. I decided to listen to those voices, and TALK BACK TO THEM!!!. Most of what they say is sabotaging and ridiculous.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Oh yes....I definitely hear those voices! Congrats on deciding to "talk back"!

Sometimes I fall for them and sometimes I don't . When I don't fall for what they are saying I feel great about myself. When I do fall for their deceptive behavior, I always feel stupid later.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

I seem to hear these the most when I have had some success and decide I can reward myself by indulging in something. I think we need rewards, they just shouldn't be food related rewards.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator

Why can't I hear the nice, permission to eat junk voices?! I only hear the mean voice. It usually says "Why don't you just tape it to your ass you fat pig, since it will end up there anyways!"
Old 09-11-2012, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
Why can't I hear the nice, permission to eat junk voices?! I only hear the mean voice. It usually says "Why don't you just tape it to your ass you fat pig, since it will end up there anyways!"
HA, HA, HA!!! I got a true chuckle from this one! VERY FUNNY!