Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion Thread >

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion Thread

Community
Notices

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion Thread

It's time for a new challenge! We'll start today and go 'til the Fourth of July, a nice 90 day plus a few time frame.

A 10% loss is purely arbitrary and may or may not be right for you.

Like previous challenges we'll keep this thread for discussion and the other one for check-ins. We'll "copy and paste" the latest post and add our new info. Let's keep the list in alpha order by user name for ease of reading.

I like to list starting weight, then pounds lost and percentage, but to each his/her own.

To calculate percentage of body weight lost, you simply divide pounds lost by starting weight. Ex: 10 pounds lost, starting weigt of 185 equals .054 or rounded down, 5%.

Let's do it!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-02-2012, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Considering I am up 4 lbs over last week (?!) I need much incentive.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

Michael,

How often do/should we update?
Old 04-16-2012, 01:53 AM
FitDay Member

Gnatt, just saw your post on the other 10% thread! Congratulations on reaching your mini goal!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by frenchhen3
Michael,

How often do/should we update?
That's purely up to you! Some folks update weekly or more often, I tend to update when (if, as of late!) I have a loss.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-09-2012, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Fourth of July Challenge

Hi All, this is my first day on FitDay so I am sorry if I didn't post this in the correct order. To give you a quick update on my story I have lost 115lbs and it has taken me 5 years to do it. But slow and steady keeps it off. Right now I am at a VERY BIG plateau and am trying to do everything I can to get the weight moving. I am hoping this Challenge and any advice I can get will help me get back on track. I was researching vitamin supplements when I came across FitDay and liked what I read.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jezwood
Hi All, this is my first day on FitDay so I am sorry if I didn't post this in the correct order. To give you a quick update on my story I have lost 115lbs and it has taken me 5 years to do it. But slow and steady keeps it off. Right now I am at a VERY BIG plateau and am trying to do everything I can to get the weight moving. I am hoping this Challenge and any advice I can get will help me get back on track. I was researching vitamin supplements when I came across FitDay and liked what I read.
Welcome to FitDay and please do join our Challenge. To post in the Challenge Update thread, "copy" the latest post, open a new reply, do a "paste", then add your own username and info in alphabetical order. If you have any questions, just ask!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

FINALLY got around to starting the challenge! As I said when I started, I knew I would get a late start, but here I am! My goal isn't really 10%, it's more like 6 lbs, so that's my goal.