Notices

Need help finishing up my diet!

Old 04-30-2012, 06:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default Need help finishing up my diet!

Hey guys,
my goal is to change my weight interval, and to get there I need to lose another 5 to 10 pounds. I've been at this weight before, 140, and I was unable to go below it. My diet has gone really well for the past few months, but the past two or so weeks have been really hard for me and I've been losing weight very slowly. I'm not weighing myself tomorrow but I suspect that I may have gained some. I really need to get the last 5 to 10 pounds off, or else I'll go right back to where I was before my diet, but I've been really ravenous lately. Can anyone please give me some advice on this?

Thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the advice, I guess I need to allow less wiggle room in my diet now. For awhile as I was losing weight I felt good about msyelf so I allowed myself to gradually increase my calorie intake but maybe that stretched my stomah and now makes me binge more frequently.

Also I do exercise a lot. I've been getting shin splints so I can't run everyday. I've noticed on the days that I do exercise I end up eating less, but the next day I can't exercise as much (because of shin splints) and my body wants to make up for it by eating more. I'm not really sure what to do about this.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 AM
FitDay Member

Those last 10 pounds seem like the hardest to lose! I am in your same boat. All I am doing is not putting a deadline on that goal but KNOW I am going to get there... I am walking daily, for at least a half hour at a pretty good pace of 3.5 mph. I am also eating food that is just about as close to clean as I can do. I just got done looking at my loss for the last two months in "reports" just to motivate myself, and I am down 4 pounds in two months, so yeay. Still losing, SLOWLY but losing.

A little sign my dad used to have hanging in his office said, "TTT Mind these three, hear their chime, Things Take Time."