Notices

The daily weight loss tips.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by changish
Do you know the daily weight loss tips?weight loss tips is a very important things of our life.

Use skimmed milk since it is superior in calcium and very low in calories. For coffee, use nonfat powdered milk.

Very good tips.. I will do some of the tip qouted.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Great tips and true, I'm using some of them, only substituted cereal for oats porridge, it helps me not to feel hungry for longer. Also, still find it hard to resist temptation when under stress, but I'm fighting it.
And cateburt is absolutely right, when craving for food when you know you should not have it, any activity helps, particularly going outside and doing some gardening or taking a nice long walk
Old 05-14-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Smile

A terrific fat loss program is simply to eat Normally. My partner and i trust your weight reduction points. Excess fat Reduction Points are generally therefore useful and intensely useful for me personally.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

Default Fat Loss Factor By Dr. Charles

Dr. Charles, the author, teaches you how to do these exercises correctly in order to reach your goals in the shortest possible time

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-16-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: removed link