Notices

Water

Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Love water but it wasn't always that way.

A lifesaver for me is a product called True Lime. Sold at most supermarkets, it's crystallized lime (also comes in lemon and orange) in little pouches equivalent to 1 wedge. I drop one or two in my water at the gym or at work and end up drinking 8 glasses of water plus daily without realizing it.

I also keep a couple in my purse, wallet so when I go out to eat it is easier to just order water with my meal versus Coke, etc and add it to my water.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:01 PM
FitDay Member

Default Water

Never viewed water like this!
Will start drinking 8 glasses of water everyday!
Thanks
Old 05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RAmelia
Love water but it wasn't always that way.

A lifesaver for me is a product called True Lime. Sold at most supermarkets, it's crystallized lime (also comes in lemon and orange) in little pouches equivalent to 1 wedge. I drop one or two in my water at the gym or at work and end up drinking 8 glasses of water plus daily without realizing it.

I also keep a couple in my purse, wallet so when I go out to eat it is easier to just order water with my meal versus Coke, etc and add it to my water.
I also love the True Lime, Lemon and Orange and carry them with me everywhere. Just a little bit of flavor in the water helps me drink a lot more.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

Default Quite Informative

I think as much as water you drink is helpful for you. According to me drink a glass of water in every hour. Water plays an essential role in weight loss also.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Gosudizayn
same with you but it doest work for me and i feel i am getting weight when i drink water for some reason
You may not be getting enough water if this is the case.... If your body thinks that it is not getting enough, it will "retain" any water that it does get. If you drink more than your body will just release the extra instead of holding on to it. I don't know if this is factual information but this is what I believe and it works for me! I drink min 80 oz/day - makes a huge difference in my energy levels!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:46 AM
Banned

Yes, water is very important!! least 64oz daily is a great start
Old 07-04-2018, 12:48 AM
FitDay Member

Lora, you have shared great tips with us. That's the main reason I keep my stainless steel water bottle with me for whole day. Drinking of water helps to maintain the balance of our body which is very important for us
Old 07-15-2018, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Good tip.so true Water is good to maintain the balance of body.it's good for your immune system and for your kidney stones as well but to make sure your kidney excrete the excess water properly.Thanks
Old 07-18-2018, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

I am unable to intake 64 oz of water every day, any substitute?
Old 07-25-2018, 09:32 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by thomassusan322
I am unable to intake 64 oz of water every day, any substitute?
maybe some high-hydrated vegets/fruits like watermelon/cucumber

----------------------
[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.