Notices

I'm Back!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm Back!

Hey guys remember me? I know I've been absent from the forums for quite a while now (around 6 months or so?). I've still been using Fitday, though not as well as I should be. So anyway I thought I'd give an update on my progress, for anyone who cares.

The good news is I didn't really gain much weight in that all that time. I haven't lost any either, but it is what it is. Now for a short while I did put on maybe 10 pounds, from about the end of the summer, through thanksgiving, which was probably my darkest time in terms of self control. The even better news is I've since lost it again.

I finally made the transition to a Vegan lifestyle, which was something I originally said I wanted to do when I made my introduction post here almost a year ago. I've now been Vegan for almost 3 months (which is what I attribute the new found weight loss to). I also haven't had any soda in about 2 months. I used to drink 3 or 4 cans a day, at least. Usually diet, but still... the stuff's terrible for you. Now the *only* things I drink are plain water, and almond milk. My blood pressure is coming down, the weight is coming back off, and I feel amazing.

Hopefully I'll be around for a while this time! Glad to be back on the wagon.

Thanks for reading.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

Hey welcome back. It's good to hear you're having success being a Vegan, that's something I could never do. But I've pretty much given up on red meat.

We've got some new things going on like Beta and FitDay's Best of Series so stick around and get reacquainted.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks! And will do! I look forward to sticking around.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Old 02-20-2012, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

April, I love the pic. Too bad it's not "you're" however.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
April, I love the pic. Too bad it's not "you're" however.
LOL! that's what I get for using google images!!! Now I'll have to proofread them too!