Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Healthy losing weight for everyone

Old 03-26-2010, 02:38 AM
FitDay Member

Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?
Old 03-26-2010, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator

I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by PaulJohans
Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?
I tell you - you cannot make this stuff up...

Pauljohans joins fitday the day after melissafit79 and his only other post (other than the ones criticising my obvious statements) was to priase teateateas.com...

You are really going to have to do better than that.

BTW - One of the other supporters of teateateas on another site was a "paul" simons - I was wondering where he fit in.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.
Thanks - yes they are active across dozens of sites this year. I also wish the moderators would step in. This is a great site (even though I have only recently joined myself) it has really helped me to be motivated and I continue to get great, genuine advice. I would not want that to be spoiled by those pretending to be genuine.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...
Old 03-26-2010, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)
Old 03-26-2010, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by glenn1978
Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...

I like coffee now. ;-)
Old 03-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by PaulJohans
What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)
bye
Old 03-26-2010, 03:43 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, how crazy. Anyway, Im not buying any slimtea anytime soon. Lol. I guess know that eating about 5 to 6 small meals a day really helps me and I am sure I am going to see results and I wont be needing slimtea. Lol.

Its sad. People sign up online to get advice and help about a problem they have been struggling with and others try to prey on that desperation to sell a crappy product. Pathetic.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Maintain – Quick Tips
  • Eat raw fruits and vegetables daily.
  • Limit carb consumption.
  • Reduce sugar consumption and replace sugar with other sweeteners like jaggery and honey.
  • Keep fast food consumption.
  • Drink a minimum of 6-8 glasses of water every day.
  • Spend at least 3-4 hours a week doing for exercise.
rishu302 likes this.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:05 AM. Reason: link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.