Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?
PaulJohans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
cjohnson728's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,083
Default

I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.
__________________
Cassie

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 42
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulJohans View Post
Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?
I tell you - you cannot make this stuff up...

Pauljohans joins fitday the day after melissafit79 and his only other post (other than the ones criticising my obvious statements) was to priase teateateas.com...

You are really going to have to do better than that.

BTW - One of the other supporters of teateateas on another site was a "paul" simons - I was wondering where he fit in.
jonr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.
Thanks - yes they are active across dozens of sites this year. I also wish the moderators would step in. This is a great site (even though I have only recently joined myself) it has really helped me to be motivated and I continue to get great, genuine advice. I would not want that to be spoiled by those pretending to be genuine.
jonr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central NY
Posts: 31
Default

Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...
glenn1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Default

What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)
PaulJohans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 42
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn1978 View Post
Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...

I like coffee now. ;-)
jonr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 7,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulJohans View Post
What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)
bye
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12
Default

Wow, how crazy. Anyway, Im not buying any slimtea anytime soon. Lol. I guess know that eating about 5 to 6 small meals a day really helps me and I am sure I am going to see results and I wont be needing slimtea. Lol.

Its sad. People sign up online to get advice and help about a problem they have been struggling with and others try to prey on that desperation to sell a crappy product. Pathetic.
TiaShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weight loss tips

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2