FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Week 3 weekly weigh in (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/618-week-3-weekly-weigh.html)

gallusgal 03-12-2010 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by showmenow (Post 5690)
Why the sad face? A pound lost is a pound you DID NOT gain!! Good going!

I know, I didn't mean to be negative, just got used to losing a little bit more is all. I am so pleased with what I have lost so far, it'll just make me sharpen up my wits a little! :D

Originally Posted by showmenow (Post 5695)
Today is a MAJOR day for me and I have to brag just a little ;). Today I weigh 173. I am now half the person I used to be 1 year, 2 months and 12 days ago!

Deanna

Deanna, that is an awesome achievement, you should be very, very proud! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Shell250 03-12-2010 11:51 AM

Down 2 lb this week, 239lb!! :)

Hickonthehill 03-14-2010 10:11 PM

Well done everyone, and Deanna - that is just amazing! I lost 1lb last week so down to 157 (think I'll have put it back on with interest over the weekend though - had some beers watching the rugger!!), am going all out to get at least 2 lbs off this week! Want to get under teh 11st mark for a wedding I've got in 2 weeks!

koolaidsmile79 03-15-2010 04:02 AM

I was 202.2 last weigh in, this past friday I was 199... (so 3.2 lbs down) :) Im excited I broke that 200 mark!!! I am doing baby steps on my goals.. the original goal is 195 by April 1... I think Im gonna make it before then!!! Congrats to everyone who is losing and to those even maintaining!!

SonjaBullock 03-15-2010 04:59 AM

Spb123

New to fitday. Great job everyone! I am just "starting again" after a 2 month hiatus. In that 2 month period of time I gain 17 of the 20 lbs lost from November 15th to December 31st. So I am looking forward to having exciting news like those of you here. Everyone, keep up the good work. Hopefully next week I'll have "good" news to report. Starting weight 255 lbs. :eek:Long way to go!!! But, I am confident I will get there. My husband loves attending college football games, so my goal is to look as good as those teeny boppers this fall running arround the stadium.;)

Shell250 03-16-2010 01:28 AM

Congrat on the losses everyone!

Way to go Deanna, that is a major major accomplishment, you are amazing! :D

I am not losing as fast as I had planned, but the numbers are going in the right direction - downwards! Overall lifestyle change for me. Trying to get 'out of my head' more, and back into my body. Eating healthy and moving more. Feeling GOOD and the changes I have made feel like they are coming more naturally now and don't feel so forced like they did when I started.

The walking thread, and weekly weigh in thread have made a big difference. Some accountability and a little support goes a long way. Thanks everyone! :)