Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Losing Weight while biting all the foods that you can munch >

Losing Weight while biting all the foods that you can munch

Notices

Losing Weight while biting all the foods that you can munch

Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Losing Weight while biting all the foods that you can munch

Having body fat which is more that what we need or more than what is optimally healthy is considered being overweight. Being overweight is a familiar condition today when there are abundant food supplies and deskbound lifestyles.

Do not be another statistics. They say, when you have lemons, make grapes juice out of it. Make your excess fats turn to muscles! This look impossible but this is the principle of weight loss. People now are crazy about losing weight. And apparently, most of us attempted to engage ourselves in different weight loss programs. Or even, just simply skipping meals, thinking that this would make us slimmer.. Isn’t it? But too much anxiety about losing wait may lead to eating disorders.

Based from my own experience, setting a goal is very important, but this is pretty useless, if you don’t have the right product that can help you in achieving your goal. Now, I wanted to ask you something, If you are trying to lose weight, would you dare eating all the foods that you can munch without the guilty feeling?