April Fool's Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion >

April Fool's Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion

Notices

April Fool's Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge Discussion

Old 01-31-2012, 12:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mbirk222
Hi Everyone,

I'd like in on this also, as I'm not having much luck on my own. I joined Fit Day in Dec. 2011 and the first 2 weeks I saw progress and then Christmas came and boy did I lose control. Started back the 2nd week of Jan. to find I had gained 5 pounds over the holidays, so definitely need some motivation.

Female - 58 yrs
Height - 5'3''
Dec. 2011 - 158lbs
Jan. 2012 - 163lbs

I hope this works!!!!!
Welcome! I went ahead and entered your starting point into the challenge check-in thread--just copy the latest entry and post it into a new reply, then update your line when you wish.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-05-2012, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck and health to new joiners!

I was out of town for 9 days, away from my routine and my usual go-to exercise equipment. I was able to continue to trac, though i have a lot to enter, and get some exercise. I definitely had a few meals out that could have easily been trouble, but i think i managed portions fairly well.

I managed a little over a 3 lb loss and ill take any loss i can get. Usually being away from my routine produces the oppodite result. And since my schedule, at least for the next few months, is that i'll be out 7-9 days per month, i have to make the road work for me.

Ill have to hit the gym hard this week to see some results sinc this will be a 5-day week for me.

Have a great week e1!
Matt
Old 03-02-2012, 01:58 AM
FitDay Premium Member

So with just about a month left in the Challenge, how are we doing? Personally, I'll be lucky to finish up where I started. Too much fun and not enough exercise makes "Jack" a heavier boy.

Am so looking forward to spring so I can get outside and burn some calories. Sitting around inside the house is a sure recipe for disaster--low calorie burn and the desire to eat/drink way more than the plan allows.

Let's work it hard for the next 29 days and see where we're at. Then, we'll start the next challenge!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-02-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

So, I did not do too well on this challenge! I have many excuses, but at the end of the day I put more calories in my mouth than I burned. Now that warmer weather and longer days are here I think it will be easier to get the losses going again. Anyway, I'm shooting for the 169 by the Fourth of July but anything under 180 will be fine.

Glad to see most of our other participants did better than myself! It'll be two years on May 5th since I started this journey and I'm guessing I'm not too far from where my body wants to stay.

It will be interesting to see how the next three months go!

Regards,
Michael