Notices

11:30 pm....chocolate bar screaming at me...

Old 04-11-2010, 04:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default 11:30 pm....chocolate bar screaming at me...

ARG! ive been good with staying away from the junk for the most part. I want that chocolate bar so bad. its not even mine. its my kids. lol im terrible. Ive been sitting here for almost an hour and cant get it out of my head. ive downed 32oz of cold water in that hour trying to curb the craving. ive gone and looked at my belly in the mirror even...lol! its true. im insane. im about to eat it. somebody stop me!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:17 PM
FitDay Member

how about some fruit? that seems to help for me... when i remember i have it in between cravings. chocolate is the worst for me :/ i feel you.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:43 PM
FitDay Member

something that is healthy and has helped my sweet tooth in check,

Apple pieces with plain joghurt and some cinnamon
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default sounds good!

thanks! that apples and cinnamon w/ yogurt sounds delicious! ill have to try that
Old 04-18-2010, 04:43 PM
FitDay Member

Have you tried the Lindt 85% dark choc, it is low carb and not too bad on calories. I leave space for 2 squares of that a day and it seems to work for me. 105 calories
Old 04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
FitDay Member

hello love
Old 04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

I usually have a protein shake or bar during the day, usually something chocolately, which makes me feel not so bad about the 'chocolate'. For breakfast I often do a Peanut butter/bannana chocolate protein shake. It's just a cup of milk, tablespoon or two of peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, and a frozen banana. It's thick and creamy and absolutely delicious. I find I don't get those late night chocolately cravings.

That being said, apples and peanut butter are my late night snack. (yes, peanut butter is my nemesis!)
Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 PM
FitDay Member

i like to use fat free plain yogurt and mix in a fake-sugar package and a tsp or two of cocoa. cocoa has only 6 cals for a tsp (i think). so you are really just getting the cals of the fat free yogurt--which is 80 calories for the dannon one's.

it's really delicious.

but if i'm craving something when i've already eaten my full days worth of calories then I try to chew on sugarless gum that is some fruity flavor.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Did you make it??

Originally Posted by FattyNatty29
ARG! ive been good with staying away from the junk for the most part. I want that chocolate bar so bad. its not even mine. its my kids. lol im terrible. Ive been sitting here for almost an hour and cant get it out of my head. ive downed 32oz of cold water in that hour trying to curb the craving. ive gone and looked at my belly in the mirror even...lol! its true. im insane. im about to eat it. somebody stop me!
LOL!! I see your post was from last week. Did you make it or did you eat your kids candy?!?! I have been fighting the urge for hot chocolate for over 2 hours now. I will be at my calorie limit after dinner and have eaten everything from my lunch so there's no wiggle room. I am actually not hungry at all but I want it!! Could it be because my period is next week??