Notices

Weight Lose Tips

Old 01-31-2012, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Pears are also a great alternative if you get tired of apples. Very similar nutritionally....but you get a bit more fiber from the pear...I also tend to prefer the taste.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default lose weight fast. http://loseweighthow.org/home/

Here's a tip to lose weight fast. Try to avoid keeping food in the house. This means that you cook what you eat, only keep some healthy snacks (such as fruit or vegetables) and give up sweets and other bad foods. You can also do exercise to lose weight fast and build muscle.

Last edited by mecompco; 03-05-2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Your web site says you don't like SPAM, so I took the liberty of removing some.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Banned

Great ideas!!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default long sandwiches

I love to make sandwiches with loads of salad fillings, so what I do is I cut a big chunk of French bread or baguette and pull all the middle out, so really I am just left with the crusty shell of the bread.

I weigh the bread before pulling the middle out and then after, the difference in weight is huge, same length of sandwich but much fewer calories.

Then I can load it with lettuce, toms, cucumber, onions, etc, and of course some nice lean ham or tuna.