Notices

im not losing any :(

Old 10-28-2011, 11:42 PM
FitDay Member

Unhappy im not losing any :(

ive been using fitday for about a month now, and initally i lost a bit of weight but now the weight is just stayin the same.
I go to the gym everyday on the treadmill and use the weight, walk everywhere and do martial arts.
I eat healthly although i do struggle to eat more than about 1000 calories in the day due to being busy or just not feeling like eatting.
any tips to help me lose some of this fat?
Old 10-28-2011, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Sounds like you need some more calorie dense foods. Try adding some avocado or some healthy seeds and nuts to your diet. Sometimes you have to eat fat to lose fat. Also drink enough water especially if your calorie intake is low. And make sure that you get at least 1200 calories. A lot of days this can be a struggle for me too since the foods I eat are generally low calorie, high volume.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Have you figured out your daily calorie burn? How accurate is your calorie intake? Although nutritional mix does matter, at the end of the day it's calories in vs. calories out. If you're not losing, you are, on average, taking in more calories than you burn. Not what many people want to hear, but it's the truth.

If you're accurate in your tracking, and maintain an average daily calorie deficit, you WILL lose weight.

Regards,
Michael